Register now to get rid of these ads!

WD40 a hazardous chemical

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kenneth S, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenneth S

Kenneth S

2. 31ACoupe

31ACoupe

3. I'm not a fan of WD-40 anyway but it's still BS.

4. It's California what else needs to be said!

5. lol I want to make a t-shirt that says.. California is known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm... anyone wanna make it?

6. Damn good idea...perhaps a two headed bear on the state flag logo...

7. haha... lets do it.. ya got a silk screen?

8. Get somebody to whip up the artwork and I can print them (just won't use WD40 to lube the springs on my presses!)

9. I should stop brushing my teeth with the stuff I guess, but it makes my smile so sparkly.

10. ArchangelKustom

ArchangelKustom
    from NR/OH

11. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Sheesh. Put me down for a shirt.

12. Mac_55

Mac_55

If the guy who came up with the govenator shirts can make millions ,,,, you guys could be next!!! lol. What a bunch of horseshit , Ban wd40.. idiots

13. They still sell gasoline, alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, in California.
    Are they to be considered safe ?

14. I think the new governor would be a perfect candidate for birth defects

15. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

well, it's going to be 83 here today next to Pasadena and I'll use all the WD-40 I want to...:), so no big deal to me....I could care barely

16. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

a little note for people who want to shit on California...

the air is cleaner in the densly populated areas of Southern California and the San Francisco Bay Area than it was in the 70's, even though there are a couple million more people here.

guess you guys would rather have to wear respirators to go outside.

of course WD 40 doesn't cause air pollution, but you get the idea.

17. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Alcohol,Tobacco and Firearms should be a convienence store, not a government agency.

18. LMAO!

You know;bullshit and political rhetoric create hazardous fumes. I don't see pending legislation banning those...

19. 65COMET

65COMET

I think the bear on the T-shirt needs to have it's head up it's ass!!!! I'll take a 2XL!!! By the way,I'm a native Californian,64 years,been to most of this country,every State has issues,we just seem to be in the publics eye,plus we seem to elect more idiots per capita than most States!!! JMO,ROY.

20. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

To all the government-bashers on this thread:

When I was a kid my grandfather used benzene to clean our dirty hands. My grandmother used clordane all around the places where we played, so much I can still smell it in my memory today. My dad used to pour his used motor oil down the sewer grate and he used to handle transformer cooling oil that was laced with dioxin and pcb's. My mom used laundry detergent with phosphates and cleaning fluid with TCE or carbon tetrachloride. When I was a kid I painted cars with cyanoacrilates without respirator protection.

Just cause we did it didn't make it right. Just because we do it doesn't make it right. I'm glad somebody is out there at least trying to keep a lookout.

If WD-40 is harmless, then the company can successfully defend against frivolous claims. I, for one, would like to know, because I quit using the stuff because it gives me an instant headache and I can't explain it otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.