Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2011 Kustom Nats -Phillip Island - were you there?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hot-rod dude, Jan 11, 2011.

1. P1071212.jpg

P1071222.jpg

P1071227.jpg

P1071268.jpg

P1071275.jpg

P1071276.jpg

P1071257.jpg Here are a few snaps from last week ends (8-9 /01/2011) Kustom Nationals that were held on Phillip Island, Victoria - Australia. Were you there? What did you think? Lets see some photos of H.A.M.B. friendly metal!

2. swifty

swifty

Yep I was there and I'm in the background of your last pic sitting down talking to my mate while our wives stand LOL
    Didn't take any pics and wouldn't know how to post them if I did. I just go along and enjoy the event which is a great one too.

swifty

3. Heres some more

Attached Files:

4. Wardog

Wardog

I did'nt make it this year. Thanks for your photo's. Any more out there?

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I wasn't there last weekend BUT I was there once and watched the little fairy penguins in the sand. Neat place.

Looks like a great show. Thanks for sharing the photos.

6. I was there, great show & atmosphere and superb venue. I will get my pics up asap.

7. More photos from this years show. Im trying out my new camera with some low light shots.

Attached Files:

8. zep058

zep058

Such a great show! Already looking forward to next year, hopefully will have the car finished for laps around the track.

9. Dam that old model A with the 354 looked Neat" Might jam one into my old heap

Gruntis

10. 63Compact

63Compact

I went Fri night and Sunday but ended up helping and only took 4 pics.

11. 63Compact

63Compact

Took these on the helipad before we left

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Magic little fellows are those fairy penguins Denise.:)

- Thank you dude -

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  13. Yes, very magic, if you kick them hard enough they CAN actually fly.

A lot of people I didn't see at the Nationals this year, plus a lot of cars that in previous years had been there simply weren't. Not sure why. Certainly no shortage of people and cars to take their place.

14. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

we were there on Saturday, was fun, I took three photos the whole day. im hopeless.

15. was there on sunday with my galaxie looking for a potential buyer. great turn out but wasnt a great deal of cars there i looked at twice.

16. kool 52

kool 52

Had a house down the Island since boxing day so did the whole weekend,seem to be a lot more Muscle cars & Street machines than prior years.While I hoped to see more HotRods & Customs the family&friends had fun,well organised event, sorry I am shit with a camera.
    Cheers Mark

17. badgeree

badgeree

I stayed on the Island from Friday to Sunday, no camera packed, so no pics.:(
    Had a great time, as I do every year. stayed with a few mates, met a lot more down there and made some new ones.

Nearly ran out of petrol on the track, (unlike last year, when I did.):eek:

Would have been a perfect run, if the overnight rain hadn't found its way into the back of my radio.:mad: George Thorogood's still stuck in there.:(

Had a great trip home with 5 other Rods, great weekend, with thanks going to John and the helpers.:):)

18. XM_HADDY

XM_HADDY

19. Lill_Hedlund

Lill_Hedlund

Awesome cars, do anybody got more photos and info on the shoebox with baremetal roof and flake'd flames? That thing is badass!

20. Dr Goggles

Dr Goggles

Search for Mat Egan , he's a painter, nice car.

21. Jimmy Tee

Jimmy Tee

Here are some of mine from Sunday. Starting with the pick of the show for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. Hey dr goggles did you get your nuts?????