Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can someone please Photoshop my Cadillac?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Luck Engineering, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Bad Luck Engineering

Bad Luck Engineering

I am planning on lowering my almost stock '56 Caddy and I would love to see what it would look like at a couple lower heights.

I don't have any Photoshop expertise myself, but I know there are some guys out there that could probably knock this favor out in a matter of minutes without ever leaving the couch.

I'm not sure if I can settle for a mild spring drop of around 3 inches or need to go all out with c-notches and lay frame to be happy with the look. So I'm hoping that someone could take a few and show me how it would look about 3 inches low as well as on the ground. I've attached a few pictures that should hopefully work. Please shoot me a PM or reply to the post if you can help.

If you're ever in Norfolk, VA or where ever I happen to be stationed at the time let me know and I'll buy you a beer.

Thanks so much,
    Bad Luck

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. badshifter

badshifter

Search photoshop thread, and post it there. Whole thread dedicated to that.

3. badshifter

badshifter

4. Bad Luck Engineering

Bad Luck Engineering

Ya, ya, I found it and posted on there instead. Please have the HAMB Police shoot me in the head for F'n up your HAMB etiquette chi. Thanks.

5. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Here's a very quick and bad one, did it while watching football, :) but gives you an idea...
    [​IMG]

6. stinson

stinson
    from alabama

Was talking with a friend about how much to lower his 56 cad just this afternoon. That's such a classy car, I vote 3" that's all it needs

7. Skankin' Rat Fink

Skankin' Rat Fink
    from NYC

I'm with you, 3" on all four corners, and call it a day.

8. Bad Luck Engineering

Bad Luck Engineering

I'm just not sure if 3 inches would be enough. I would love it REALLY low, but I'm pretty sure if I went more than 3 inches without using airbags that I would have a tough time getting it around town.

9. if it were mine id leave it as is

10. Drop that girl. Check out Murray Pfaff's custom 56. Yes its bagged

Attached Files:

11. rustyhood

rustyhood

That is one of my favorite caddy's. A little lower would be about it. Nice ride!