Register now to get rid of these ads!

whats the cool calendar for 2011???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by inlinr6, Dec 30, 2010.

1. inlinr6

inlinr6

Anyone have a cool 2011 calendar?looking for some that benefit a charity.Hot Rod theme of course,dont want to anger the mediators .

2. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Just wait for the HAMB Calendar...if only Django would stop accepting photos and get it printed.;):p

Seriously, the HAMB Calendars of the past were/are awesome so I would expect nothing less this "go 'round"!! I'm just awaiting the announcement so I'm not left in the dust like those with (or without) the toppers.:eek:

3. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Same here waiting for the HAMB Calendar.

4. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

I have heard of NAPA doing a "junkyard" themed calander , but , the independently owned NAPA store in my area told me that the owner opted out of getting them for a cheaper one , I really wanted one of those calanders too......:mad:

5. The NAPA "Junkyard" calendar features artwork by Dale Klee and is awesome! Unfortunately, all of the NAPA stores in my area use the ones that feature farm tractor or 18-wheelers. Fortunately, a fellow HAMB'er sends me one of the Dale Klee versions from Pennsylvania each year! Thanks again Jeff.

Jim

6. Paul B

Paul B

Get a hold of Derrick Allstar Hotrods he's selling a Pinup and Hotrods one. All proceeds going to Breast Cancer

7. hot rod wille

hot rod wille

I like the one with my car on the front!!!

Attached Files:

8. neilswheels

neilswheels
    from England

how do you get the HAMB calander? I've seen all the pics submitted, but I've missed it the last two years!

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

I'm broke as he'll so I gotta sell mine!:mad: check my signature for details

10. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I always buy a HAMB calendar, but if a good charity is important as well, get a West Coast Customs one, too...proceeds go to Alzheimers research.
    West Coast Customs, the car club....not the pimp my shitmobile shop!

11. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

Bought a couple of Royboy's Charity calendars. They are really nice and for a good cause. Also, not expensive.

12. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I see we both feel the same way about them. :D

13. don's48

don's48

i'm looking right at my 2011 napa calender and its all junkyard. st.clair auto parts have passed out junkyard calenders as long as i can remember. it's up to the owner as to what he will have on the calenders. they also pass out calenders with old tractors on them. we are deep into farm country and have quit a few old car guys.

14. wickedgoodracer

wickedgoodracer

i am lookin at the 1955/2011 fantasy speedway calendar that will be at the motorsports show fri sat and sunday.the vintage racers of yesterday and the restored racers of today showing how to turn right to go left on every page!

15. Never2low

Never2low

16. I'm hoping to get a HAMB calender too, maybe I can use Januart for next year....everything is the same right? haha

17. HAMB Calendar
    West Coast Kustoms

are always good calendars....

18. inlinr6

inlinr6

There is no sense selling a calendar after the year is started.