Register now to get rid of these ads!

Today my dear gentlemen....I am 21 years old.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1 shot, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Lucky boy - Happy Birthday - Don't waste your twenties- It goes fast and so does your thirties!

2. Happy birthday!! Now you can buy alcohol and ammunition, just try not to use them together.

3. Ah 21, I vaguely remember that..quite the milestone. All of this talk about drinking, reminds me of this quote I saw on a T-shirt.. "party 'till she's cute"

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  4. Yup...taking shots after shots is not a good idea

5. big bad john

big bad john

........Wow....21.....can't remember that far back.....enjoy your day....

6. 42 chevy

42 chevy

Happy 21. Don't wake up in jail, I hear that sucks. Have a great day and if I did mine again I would do more beer and less shots. I will turn 21 for the second time in a couple weeks, (42). Enjoy your day!

7. He's from Indiana. You don't have to be 21 to buy ammo here. Also, get somebody else to drive. DUI isn't taken lightly anymore.

8. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

man i spent my 21 on a tugboat. that was only 2 years ago. happy b day

9. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

wow , get drunk ....then get laid. Or get drunk while gettin laid.
    i never gone to bed with a ugly woman , but i woke up with a few.
    be safe little brother.

10. I remember my 21st birthday. It was clear as a bell. I was... uh... I did...uh...
    I was drinkin...uh... come on guys, help me out here, I can't seem to recall...
    I woke up where?

Happy Birthday 1shot!

11. Harms Way

Harms Way

That would be when Dinosaurs roamed the earth Doc,..... I know,... I was there too.:D

Just be thankful your 21st. birthday wasn't spent on a L.R.R.P. and your birthday "Pound Cake" didn't come out of a little green can. :eek:

Happy Birthday ! :cool:

12. The37Kid

The37Kid

In 20 days I'll be 60, but still act like I'm 21 from time to time. Enjoy the day, time races by, may all your memories be happy ones. Bob

13. chopz56

chopz56

All i have to say is BOOZE AND STRIPPERS!Now go and have fun my good man!

14. robleticia

robleticia

Happy Birthday bro, do a shot for me! I turned 41 Wednesday, I wasn't as happy about it as you are.

15. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

16. Zombie Duck

Zombie Duck

I remember when I turned 21, I grabbed a 6 pack and a bottle of wild turkey and go up to the counter and they didn't even card me.:eek: I thought to myself man, I should have came in here a long time ago. :D

Now I get get carded all the time. :confused:

17. slammed

slammed

21! Now you may go to bar's and jail.

18. 21 - that will be 40 years ago for me on the 19th of this month - enjoy it, my friend! It goes by way to fast starting NOW!!!!!

19. Getting drunk is lousy advice. You are 21 and in the prime of your life, you will never be stronger or have more opportunities than right now. Make something of your life. Find a good woman. Make your parents proud. Build a hotrod.

20. Harms Way

Harms Way

I couldn't agree more !

Very well said !

21. Deuces

Deuces

Ditto!!!!!!......... That's some good advice!! Trust me! I've never seen the inside of a jail.. Then again, I've always stayed out of trouble.. :)

22. -Brent-

-Brent-

Happy birthday, 1 shot. Enjoy your 21st. Be safe!

23. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I heard that when you woke up the next morning, you realized she only had three teeth, but kept one in her pocket. Remember now? :eek: :D

24. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

lmfao. Thanks guys! And which ever woman I sleep with will look pretty when when I find her but NO I will not look too close in the morning XD
    Thanks for all the wishes! And I will definately report in in the morning *nods* lol.
    With a bottle of aspirin probably lol.

And "borntoloze" I am a dude! lol
    Will definately be safe guys!

1shot :D

25. :):):):):)

LOL ... (almost) everyone else is saying "hump this, get plastered", etc and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe you might be a girl and not into that. Not saying you are a chick, just didn't want to assume like the others did.

As the others said ... "have a blast" MAN

How big a town is Bedford? You don't wanna get too plastered and wake up beside your cousin. (please don't ask me why this came to mind).

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  26. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

Have fun and get a cab....Post picks of the girls you meet and we will give you advice weather to pass or go for it. Think of it you would have 1000's of wing men:cool:

27. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

I'm thinking either way, sleeping with a hot chick is a good idea. If I was a 21 year old woman, I'd rather sleep with a hot girl than a guy - um.:eek:

28. i aggree 100% why is it that everyone seems to think im 21 now i can get drunk legally ..like its some kinda right or something .....

im 40 and never been drunk or drank a sip of beer in my life but thats just me i have no regrets and i can remember everything i should regret :D

have fun and ENJOY your birthday as was mentioned time flys by tomorrow you'll wake up and post hey i just turned 31 trust me i know

29. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

21 :eek: Just a baby still :D At least by some of our standards.

Have fun and yes, get laid :)