Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest ATL H.A.M.B & Grits AFTER Caffeine & Octane 12/05/10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreenMtnBoy, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Hey everyone it's that time again!
    This is the same day as the Caffeine and Octane cruise-in at The Avenue East Cobb (4475 Roswell Rd Marietta about 5 miles from The Skillet) which starts around 7:30 and runs to about 10am, so the time will be 10 A.M. at The Southern Skillet in Roswell for breakfast.

[​IMG]

Let's get this rollin. Yummy Yummy Food and some great bench racing.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  2. thepolecat

thepolecat
    1. S.F.C.C.

gonna freeze the balls of a brass monkey that morning- cant wait!

Dave (Bear) you have to be there- I have something for Reagan.

3. TRuss

TRuss

I wish I could actually attend one of these things.

4. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

I heard that they are not doing the Caffeine & Octane cruise any longer. Seems the Avenue doesn't want it....

5. TAYLOR

TAYLOR
    from DALLAS,GA.

I always loved this morning show, thought it was something for us kinda like they have over on the west coast. Hope they keep it going at the new location. I'm going to try and make it out for the last one at the Ave. East. May even try to get by the Skillet too . Does anyone know if they are collecting toys Sun. morning for Toys for Tots?

I got this from the C&O board

Well it&#8217;s been a great 4 years at the Avenue East Cobb, but as you might have expected we&#8217;ve outgrown the venue. Management at the Avenue has informed me that they have a new resturuant client moving in and that they will need the room on Sunday morning for their employee parking.
    We will be holding the December event at the Avenue, but starting in January we will be at a new location still to be determined.
    With that said I can use all the help I can get to find a new location. Obviously we&#8217;d like it to be relatively close to our current site, have more parking and a good place for the &#8220;caffeine&#8221; portion of our gathering. Geographically we need to be roughly from East Cobb to Sandy Springs to Johns Creek to Milton and back towards East Cobb. Within this area is where the bulk of our attendees hail from.
    I&#8217;m convinced we bring a good deal of revenue to a location. We just need to find a property owner that can think outside the box.
    If you have any leads on a possible location please email me from our contact page http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/index.php/contact-us/ and lets talk.
    With the right location I am convinced we can continue to grow this show into the premier event of its type in the country.
    Mark Ritter

<!-- End Post Text -->

6. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Cars and squirts. I can't wait.

7. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

All you gotta do is call me and set up where to pick you up. I intend to go and will be exiting N side Griffin around 8:30-8:45!
    Dave

8. WrenchKitten

WrenchKitten

OMG!! This being last one at the Avenues, I totally need to come out there. Hmm....and I just washed and gassed up the '66 today, too.

Keep an eye, I might just show my face.

9. DirtyEd

DirtyEd
    from Dallas Ga.

I would like to attend on of these get togethers.What are the SOPs?Is this a family thing or just the guys hanging out,a cruise or what?Is this a club type thing if so I would not be interested in that.Thanks for any info.Eddy

10. Joatha

Joatha

I will be there for sure at the Caffeine and Octane. I was real sad to get word that they can't have it there any more. So, I wanted to make a special effort to be there. It's only 2 miles from my place!! The wife is joining me this weekend. So, I doubt we'll make the HAMB and Grits. But, I should be able to join in that again next month (hopefully).

Oh...and it is going to be very cold that morning - around 22 degrees!!! YIKES!!!

11. Joatha

Joatha

It is all those things. Caffeine and Octane has families and just guys as well. And, based on the one HAMB and Grits I've attended, it is the same way. It didn't appear to be a club type thing to me - just some folks that love cars having breakfast and driving their cars.

12. DirtyEd

DirtyEd
    from Dallas Ga.

Sounds good.I have to work this weekend,but will try to make the next one.

13. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Breakfast is definitely a family affair. Just a bunch of friends eat some good greasy food.

14. WrenchKitten

WrenchKitten

Yep, the welcomed me and treated me like an old friend and they didn't know me from Adam's house cat. The SF'ers that is. Totally cool guys.

At the moment, I plan on being there. :)

15. Shhhhhhhhh! You'll blow our cover! We try sooo hard to be all bad ass and stuff.:rolleyes:

Seriously...Anyone including the whole family is a allways welcome at breakfast, hotrod muscle car or daily driver. "Just bring an apetite and a sense of humor."

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  16. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Huh..... I am a fuckin bad ass. Real fucking Bad ASS. Like Kenny Power's bad ass and shit.

That song "American Bad Ass" by kid fuckin Rock......That's really about me. I met him and Pamela Anderson at a bar in Ortonville MI and I kicked his ass and shit. Totally.......True.....

17. And he has the Harley to prove it... 100% American Bad Ass!

18. DirtyEd

DirtyEd
    from Dallas Ga.

With all this cussing,I think Ill pass

19. Tell me about it.

20. You may want to change your handle to CleanEd.

21. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Bro our car club is called the Sock Fuckers....................

Your still welcome to come over for some good ass breakfast.

22. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Hey we're not the ones that got deprted. :)

Move back. Bring Briar and come on down. I will marry Briar and Melissa will marry you. We have it all planned out.

If not there's always Alona.

23. DirtyEd

DirtyEd
    from Dallas Ga.

Dirty not filthy

24. Dammit! Circus Bear scares off another one. :rolleyes:

25. Bump...see ya in the ayem.

26. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Unless he loses his nerve before the morning comes, TRuss is riding up with me. Phone calls today and he lives only about 4 blocks from me!
    Dave

27. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Hey, watch your language!!!!!! :)

28. thepolecat

thepolecat
    1. S.F.C.C.

I thought that was a Waffle House you kicked his ass at Dave!