Register now to get rid of these ads!

Darryls Run Sunshine Coast 11/28/10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudson48, Nov 28, 2010.

1. hudson48

hudson48

Well today was the last bit of hot rodding activity here for me for a few weeks.We leave tomorrow for USA and first stop(via LA) is Kansas City MO

Then onto St Louis for a few days and then some travelling.

This was the last of the monthly runs at Darryl's place for 2010.It was a good turnup considering that there was a huge event at Lakeside for American cars with over 1000 cars expected.

I will be back in January for the next one and hope to get some photos while we are in USA for 3 weeks.Won't be a lot of hot rodding activity I guess with you guys in the middle of winter.

Soory there won't be any Aussie chicks in this post.Maybe next time

Attached Files:

2. hudson48

hudson48

And some more

Attached Files:

3. hudson48

hudson48

Last couple.

Attached Files:

4. kevron

kevron

forgot allabout daryls breky run went to the lakeside run i think about 300 turned up was great to see about 80 on the track cutting loose at the same time and no bingles and only 10$ entry better than 17$ for the hotrod show on the goldcoast and i no were all the mustangs have have gone from la saw them today have a good safe flight kev ps hope your flying qantas i here they ar now useing bigblock chevs and have dummped the pommy rolls royce shit ha ha:D

5. John in Oz

John in Oz

Looks like a good roll up, is it on the end of every month, I had been told about it a while ago but just keep forgetting about it. Thanks for the pics

6. hudson48

hudson48

John it is the last Sunday of each month except December.I think it is listed in Cruzin magazine.It is in the Kunda Park industrial area off the old Maroochydore/Nambour Rd.Turn into Enterprise St then left into Altona Ave and then right into Kessling Ave

http://www.whereis.com/QLD/Kunda-Park/54_Enterprise_St#session=MTI=

7. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

Got any more of this one?
    [​IMG]

8. Like the Falcon Sprint Hardtop. Had one exactly the same here about 20 years ago.
    Wish i still had it.

9. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Neat pix. As one who is still "imagineering" how his rod's fenders will look, it's cars like this one that make my day. NICE fenders. I'm always on the lookout for pix of fendered rods cars from England, OZ / NZ, etc. Thanx, Gary

[​IMG]

10. hudson48

hudson48

I can get some more when I get back home.I am in USA until 23rd Dec
    It is owned and built by one of our long time hotrodders.John is also a well known local upholsterer who does a lot of work on hot rods.