Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Gasser Reunion 10 June 10,11,12 Beaver Springs!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don Moyer, Nov 19, 2010.

1. They say that a 10 is perfect. Just got off the phone with Ernest from Gasser Magazine and the 10th annual Gasser Reunion will be at Beaver Springs Dragway in Pa. Beaver Bob is going to do his thing and I think that the combination of Ernest, Gene, Bob, and his crew, this will be a kick ass venue and an awsome event. It will be a Friday through Sunday event! When I get more information I will pass it on...Expect to see something on the Gasser Magazine website after turkey day! I love the Beaver!

http://www.beaversprings.com/

2. oj

oj

Its' going to be three days! Thats great, thanks for giving us the heads up.

3. Should be a great 3 weeks in a row! First Thompson, then The Beaver, on to Bowling Green....

4. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Thanks for the posting! Don, a shop in Phoenix built 'glass AMX(?) prototypes in the '60s. I used to drive by and scope'em out. May have built funnies there as well. I'll have to ask Ken. He's at the Goodguys' WestWorld show in Scottsdale today. Ernest

5. Ask him if he still knows where the molds are!:D

[​IMG]

6. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Will Do. He said, on his way back from Westworld, that 4 rods were stolen from the swap meet. Guys left their keys in the cars and cell phone numbers on the windshields. Thieves called, said, "I'm interested, can you meet me here at.......?" When the owners headed over there, the crooks drove the cars out the gate.

Sad, but keys belong in pockets when the engine isn't running. Right?

Ernest

7. wow, leaving your keys in your ride, not good...

8. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Don;
    Sounds like a plan. Ernest sent me a flyer to copy and start handing out at the events (In fact I will be Out East this weekend at East Coast Indoor Nationals Car Show in MD)
    I'll be there for sure.
    Suggestion: Unless you plan on staying at the track, there isn't much out that way in motels UNLESS you want to drive 30 miles one way.....Start searching now.

Big Bob "the movie guy":)

9. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

We'll be there...

10. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

There is a pretty good chance....................We might drag "it" out by this date.

Man...I hope so! ;)

This is really, REALLY cool news!

11. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Hummmm ..Might have to talk to BB maybe we bring the FF

12. Oh, I am stayin at the track!

13. BADGAS

BADGAS
    from AUSTRALIA

If i can find the place then i am hoping that i can stay at the track as well. Aussie Sammy

14. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xymyogYGQ7c

Hi Sammy, Glad you're coming up from Australia. We're going to have a Blast to the Past. GASSER Legends from the Sixties, the Mallicoat Twins, are still racing in the AA/GS class with their '68 'Cuda. I know you like tire-smoking, ear-blasting and ground-thumping racing, and will be awed by the Mallicoats at the Reunion! See you there Mate! Crank up the volume on the video and pour yourself a tall one.

15. wheelsup56

wheelsup56
    from so.jersey

That race is always soo much fun. I look forward(and upwards) to racing my gasser ther every year.

16. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

Awesome event, 2 great days down and 1 to go.