Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN!!! "Ruby Deluxe" 35 Ford custom, built by HHR

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hhrTroy, Nov 18, 2010.

1. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

Ruby is going to show up soon, IT HAS TO. Where could you hide a stolen car that is that well known ...and have no one talk about it? Good to hear you are insured.

2. jjhsnz88,

It's chicken-shit to use a man's loss to promote a product. And, seeing as how you obviously haven't read the rules concerning posting on this site...........DO IT!:mad:

I hope your car gets found soon!

3. big creep

big creep

i was in pasadena today, there is a lot of places it could be in! i hope they fuck up somewhere and get caught! pasadena is a town with a lot of low riders, they are a hip town when it comes to cars. troy have you contacted the media??? i bet air time would make that car too hot to move!!!!

4. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Big Creep...great idea...there was a news story a few weeks ago about a convertible belair stolen in Burbank from a shop....this should hit the airwaves too as the car is very very noticeable!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  5. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Gigantor for sheriff !!

No time for joking around, this is a serious heavy trip. We've all had stuff stolen and we know how bad it feels, how ANGRY it makes you.

But most of us have never had anything as special as this stolen.

I'm in the posse, sheriff.

6. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

7. big creep

big creep

it has a sticky, no need to take it to the top.

8. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

I cant stand to see in lower than the top 3 sorry man

9. The Pharoahs had it right. Tie them to the bumper and drag them. Either they knew what they were taking or they didn't. If they realize it is almost impossible to sell or part out it may be abandoned somewhere. Hopefully it will reappear. Sorry for the loss Troy. Hang in there. Pat.

10. Lowriders Art Gallery

Lowriders Art Gallery
    from Montana

Had an out there thought this morning. Probably influenced by a black car trailer passing me. We know cars get shipped out of the country frequently. We just assume they all get shipped from busy ports on the Coast. However, there is a port in Idaho, not that far from California really, a lot less traffic. Dock workers don't really care what they are loading, its just a paycheck. Besides, if paperwork is in order, who are they to question it. Any HAMBER's in Idaho near this port? Just a thought.

11. rusty76

rusty76
    from Midway NC

Prayin they'll get caught.

12. DEROSAGIRL

DEROSAGIRL

Thinking only good thoughts on recovering all that was stolen especially that beautiful Custom -- Those Dirty Bastards!

13. brigzee

brigzee
    from Kennewick

That really sucks. I know when I have the truck and trailer loaded and leave overnight I pull the ignition fuses that way it won't start and hopefully they won't stick around to find out why.

14. DanCollins

DanCollins

I just found out a few hours ago. It's crazy cuz I was just at Troys shop that evening around 6 talking to him about the business and Bugs' car. sounds like an inside job to me...but I'm paranoid....

15. NORTH30FORD

NORTH30FORD

I'm feel sick about this. Sorry to hear about it Troy.

I think you meant Oregon or Washington state? I wouldn't imagine that Idaho has a port considering it has as much ocean around it as Montana has.

16. TimeWarpF100

TimeWarpF100

17. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Wow I am sorry to hear this I ope everything works out for all of you guys.

18. Lowriders Art Gallery

Lowriders Art Gallery
    from Montana

I know Idaho doesn't seem like it should have a port, but it does. It is about out of business from what I've heard. Government spent big bucks to build this. I only know about it because I'm in the scrap metal business, and a lot of iron gets shipped out of there, or used to anyway. I'll try to get more info. I was hoping someone from Idaho would respond. Type in shipping ports in Idaho. Port of Lewiston hooks into the Snake River and out to sea through Portland. Possible, and some of us learned something new.

19. NORTH30FORD

NORTH30FORD

Just opened up the issue of "Street Rodder Premium" and found an eight page spread on this car. Incredible car.

Looked it up and learned something new. I thought the Columbia River that runs down from Canada, through Washington and separates them and Oregon would have been the furthest inland there would have been a port. I see now that the Snake feeds into the Columbian just before it takes a right and heads for the Pacific. I stand corrected.

20. Rags To Richs

Rags To Richs

"South of the Boarder ---- Down Mexico Way"

Im sure that some Drug Lord will be sitting in it before the week is out.....

21. I keep hoping the prick that stole the car will do the right thing !

22. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

What the F#$k do they plan on doing with that thing! Jesus!!

23. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

I posted it on our site - Keep the word going !!

24. This disgusts me. Everyone needs to keep there eyes open. Especially border crossings.

25. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Damn, not this car...wtf...I love that car. Sorry to have to read this & hope its recovered soon...I'll post it on the East Coast where i can Troy.
    Jesus, this shit torques me to no end..

26. DeadSleds

DeadSleds

Sorry to hear the news, we hope for a fast recovery and a fast a$$ beating for the crooks!

27. 21tat

21tat

We'll keep an eye out in Vegas.

28. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

When it s found and the ass clowns that took it are found we can have a HAMB meet and BEAT..to death.

29. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

A Hamb "meet and Beat". I like that.
    This whole thing is unbelievable. Makes ya sick.

30. VeraVoodoo

VeraVoodoo
    from Oklahoma

Oh my god what a nightmare! I reposted, hope it comes back soon. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: