Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Text"

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Bob K, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

What are "Text area columns" and "Text area rows" ????????

Thanks.

2. Fat Cat

Fat Cat

In the attached image I have placed the text that shows what each one describes. Basically you are setting the size of the box that you type replies into.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Frank, so whats a good setting to be able to see the text alittle larger for my old eye???? [​IMG]

4. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

So would that be the reason that some posts run off the page and you have to scroll to read the whole thing????????

5. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Hey Denise, when are you leaving for B'ville????????

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Bob, I'm leaving for B'ville on Wed morning Aug 13th with Roadstar, Race, Beatnik, and I believe PurplePickUp. When are you leaving? And from where?

As far as the having to scroll back and forth to read some posts, that because someone posted an image that was too large in that thread.

7. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

I'm leaving Antigo either Sunday or Monday and meeeting Charlie Chops, Slowcrow someplace in Iowa, then heade for "Downtown Pagosa Springs" and Durango and then to Blanding to See Sumner and up to Bo Huff's, then to OFOF's to pick up my 51 Kaiser Manhattan rear bumper thingie and then on to B'vill on Friday. Whew I'm tired already. I though Sum said that HRPP and GPstr were going to be in Blanding on thursday also, he ain't gonna make it if he leaves on Wed.

Bob

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I think it's an issue of time off for George and that he wants to make it to the HAMB drags after B'ville, so that means sightseeing on the way to the drags and not on the way to B'ville. This is one of my reasons too. I certainly don't want to wish the summer away but I can't hardley wait for Aug!! [​IMG]