Register now to get rid of these ads!

NEW 1959 & 1960 Cadillac Sheet Metal!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Abomination, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Abomination

Abomination

So I'm on Facebook the other day, and find a guy with a '59 M&M Hearse he's going to make into an ECTO-1 replica. I get to talking with the guy, and the subject of quarters came up. Then he tells me he got his NEW from a guy in Canada for like $600 each!

I was shocked, but suspended my disbelief. Then he came up with the goods! I'm passing it on to you:

http://www.pbase.com/metalcraftingdl/cadillac_1959_&page=all

The manuacturer's (Daniel Lauzon's) email is [email protected] if you'd like to contact him.

And granted, these are on a Series 75 (Fleetwood) Comemrcial Chassis, and most of us out there likely have 2-doors (like me), but those lower quarters cover all I need, and will definitely swap off with little-to-no mods.

~Jason

Here's some pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Neat. Now all someone needs to do is make some for 60 Buicks, lol. Hmm, maybe with a little fabbing of these.....

3. Abomination

Abomination

Here's a Mustang quarter he makes. Looks like just a dude in a shop, with mad skillz and some awesome tools.

[​IMG]

4. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

Hey,

That's a good lookin part there!

Also, that's not to tough of a panel to build for anyone with basic metalshaping skils, and a small amount of equipment. Probably the toughest part would be the joggle, with the rest being some wheeling & shrinking.

Was the original ECTO an M&M, I remembered it as a Superior?

" Do not be to quick to reach for the Kool-Aid "

5. Abomination

Abomination

Hell yeah the Ecto-1 is a Superior! :)

And yeah, it IS a good lookin' part. A set of 2-door quarters is like $1200 BEFORE shipping from All Cads of the 50s. This guy sells 'em for $650 or so.

6. Abomination

Abomination

Anyway, figured I'd share. BTTT for the weekend/Friday night folks.

7. GHS2054

GHS2054

Im the guy with the 59 Cadillac Miller Meteor that is making the Ecto-1 Replica. and Yes the car was a Miller Meteor not a Superior Hearse. :)

8. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

No it is not. It is a Miller & Meteor.:cool:

9. Abomination

Abomination