Register now to get rid of these ads!

Baddest movie car of all time

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by graverobber63, Dec 5, 2005.

1. mtpockits

mtpockits

2. Right movie, but the baddest car is that 58 Impala of Ritchie Cunningham's (can't remember his name in the movie), that Toad got ripped off. Chrome steelies and acorn nuts!

http://kathyschrock.net/graffiti/impala.htm

A close second is the big ass blue 4 door hardtop Buick, aka the "Cruising Vessel" driven by Judge Reinhold in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  3. Hot Rod 1979...........The Best !
    The Blues Brothers wasn't too shabby either
    2 Lane is real gritty and very authentic I thought. A great hard core gear- head flick.
    American Graffiti..... I replay every chance I get.

It's still hard to single out one of these as the absolute best. They all have their merits.

4. StuntmanJames

StuntmanJames
    from Denton Tx

What about the deathproof nova? One of my fav cars ever!
    Do also love the Mad max interceptor, cobra merc and christine too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. big bad john

big bad john

Gotta be ......Hotrods from Hell

6. eddie_zapien

eddie_zapien

Dont you mean REAL bad?

7. spuds

spuds
    from Idaho

Is this one in the running?

[​IMG]

8. seewhy65

seewhy65

what makes the bullit charger badder than the fast and furious car is that it was kickin ass bone stock (or at least looked stock)

9. seewhy65

seewhy65

sorry that was a reply to hot rod boy back on page three. i'm still trying to figure out what the hell i'm doing.

10. "Deuce of Spades" movie...........Has anyone seen a premier of this great car flick yet?

I've thrown some money at it for my contribution but still waiting. There hasn't been much said about for about 4 or 5 weeks now.

I am so looking forward to this one.

11. Here's the Cruising Vessel from Fast Times at Ridgemont High I mentioned in an earlier post. (1960 Buick 4 door HT). Awesome, no?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eric H likes this.
  12. RichG

RichG

I like Frankie Avalon's trailer towing custom in "Fireball 500".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  13. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

Again, what was the movie with the ferrari, after the fuel is gone and the govt. confiscated all cars, this guy has his in hiding. Kinda sounds like the Rush song "Red Barchetta"

I saw it as a kid. I remember him cutting a gas pump off to siphon out leftover gas.

14. 1951coe

1951coe
    from Manvel TX

How about Mr. Bean's mini. Cooper.

15. motorhead711

motorhead711

Christine!!!!!

Attached Files:

16. Jingles

Jingles

John Milner-- he's got the baddest car in the valley. Can't nobody beat him.

17. just went through here and caught up.
    maybe someone with to much spare time could go through and do the figures on what cars got how many votes?

heres 3 car movies that havent been mentioned, cause the cars arnt bad enough.
    therye kiwi movies so look em up on u tube if interested.

Goodbye pork pie.

Shaker Run.

Smash palace.

18. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

Found it! The Last Chase with Lee Majors.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082642/

In a future United States, the only transport available to an individual is public transportation. Predicated on an assertion that "the oil has run out", an increasingly totalitarian central government has ordered all personal vehicles be impounded by law. One man, a former race car driver, yearns again for his ability to choose his own roads and destiny. He reassembles his race car hidden from confiscation, and sets out for "Free California" which has broken away from the new regime, aided by a young technically savvy teen who feels alienated from this "social" society. Agents of the new government must stop this man at any cost to destroy the symbology he represents, and the instability that such a desire for personal autonomy could mean to the society. An old Korean War veteran and his F-86 Sabre jet are called into service to chase down this dangerous man, and end his flouting of the will of the state. In the words of one of the government agents, "People going where they want to, where they want to. This could set us back to the 1980s." Written by AGC
    It is the future. Evil fascists have forced everyone to recycle and drive electric cars, and have oppressed all those poor people who want to drive Ferraris and smoke cigarettes. Hero Lee Majors, an ex-racing car driver, decides to make a statement by pulling out his old race car and driving cross-country at 150 mph (he siphons gas from old gas station pumps). Taking along a young computer hacker, he drives for the Holy Land the Free State of California! Of course, the Powers That Be try to eliminate him by hiring Burgess Meredith to shoot him down with a fighter jet, which, too, are virtually extinct. Written by Binary223 <[email protected]>

19. Yeah! that's one of my favorites. Don't know if I would call it "Bad" but I liked it the first time I saw the movie at the drive-in back in '82.
    Awsome! Totaly Awsome! ;)

20. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

21. Dakota Kid

Dakota Kid

badest movie car(s)

Attached Files:

22. RustyJim

RustyJim
    from Indiana

Hot Rod 1979 TV Movie

23. burnin53

burnin53
    from cuba,n.y.

Wasn't there a gasser Anglia in Give my regards to Broad St. with Paul McCartny?
    I was a little kid last time I saw it,probably thirty years or more ago:eek:.

24. yeah there was and this is it,the second worst beatles style movie behind st pepper with the bee gees.........

Attached Files:

25. Von Hartmann

Von Hartmann

Not very well known movie car. It was mentioned earlier in the thread.

The Tales from the Crypt 57 chevy from the "King of the Road" episode.

I remember seeing this on TV, this car has been burned in my mind ever since

Nothing badder than the part where the cop goes out to the wrecking yard where he has stored his old 57 chevy drag car. Plus Brad Pitt drives a pretty cool chevelle in the episode

[​IMG]
    here's part of the episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsatyOLhHnI

Whole episode here
    Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Dj4NOVn7A
    part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlkHFRfgqk0&feature=related
    part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8dTqv-O_mk&feature=related

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  26. burnin53

burnin53
    from cuba,n.y.

Cool,thanks,Meatball.
    Didn't figure the movie was any good,I just remembered the Anglia.

27. Anyone else see this run at El Mirage on April 1st this year ??? Someone told me it was in some obscure movie a few years ago.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  28. Originally Posted by burnin53 [​IMG]

"Wasn't there a gasser Anglia in Give my regards to Broad St. with Paul McCartny?
    I was a little kid last time I saw it,probably thirty years or more ago:eek:. "

I did see that movie and I was so struck with the headlights bouncing off the Jag rear end that I did the same with the T coupe that I built years later. As I recall it had a very cool headliner as well. I think there was a write up about the car in Street Rodder Mag a long time ago.
    Ron
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Attached Files:

• T16.jpg
      T16.jpg
      File size:
      491.1 KB
      Views:
  29. joes54woodchevy

joes54woodchevy

This is it.

Attached Files: