Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bad seller warning

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 1nos487, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1nos487

1nos487
    from east TN

lonestarentertainment took me for $65.00 for a shifter and wanted to warn everybody. Here is where I sent money order. If anybody is from there and would like to kick the shit out of him and get my money back I will let you keep the money. I will be using paypal from now on.
    Dewayne Smith
    927 Clower
    San Antonio Tx 78201

2. Send Ryan a PM,,,you might get some satisfaction. HRP

BTW,,I see he has already been Banned.

3. Truckedup

Truckedup

If you haven't done so,you should notify the Ryan,the site owner,before posting this stuff in an open forum.He can try and resolve it from what I hear.

4. 1nos487

1nos487
    from east TN

I did contact ryan he told me to contact san antonio police.

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Yep. Call the police.

6. seventhirteen

seventhirteen
    from dago, ca

i'd love to hear what the police have to say to someone in tennessee about an order placed over the internet for $65....

7. RAY With

RAY With

There are a lot of bad guys out there and all percautions need to be taken when buy or selling.

8. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

I would be careful with Paypal, last month a hacker cleaned out my bank account through Paypal While I was on vacation in a area with no cellphone coverage.
    My bank took care of every thing when I got back from my $300 one week vacation ( all of the cash I had on me ). I also closed my Paypal account by closing my old bank account.

9. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

You might try contacting the Guy's state attorney general's office. Also, try typing in Consumer affairs office from his state. Not alway satisfaction, but worth a try.

10. mixedupamx

mixedupamx

re. pay pal, personally havent had any hacker trouble and have bought many parts with pp. one thing i did befor setting up pp was open a checking acct. only for pay pal in which i keep a very small balance unless i need to pay for something so if some one did hack it there wont be much for them to get.

11. Never2low

Never2low

Yup! Been doing that for 7 years now. Any time I pay with PP, I just transfer money in to cover the purchase. If they really want the $14.39, they can work their ass off to get it.

12. kevin mac

kevin mac
    from toledo,oh

i use postal money orders... had problem with gearhead enterprises in iowa... almost a year later stuff showed up after postal inspector got on to him... us gov. does work sometimes... i also had to make report to local police... good luck... kev

13. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Sorry man.hope u don't think all san antonio guys are fake.i will see what i can dig up.

14. EnglishBob

EnglishBob

Is this a deal from 4 weeks ago? 6 months a year?
    Knowing how this world wants everything in New York minute a few more details would help.

15. indianhead74

indianhead74

The little slush fund checking acct for paypal is the way to go! Indy

16. 1nos487

1nos487
    from east TN

I dont think that all people in san antonio are bad. There are people like that every where. Thanks

I was told last from him it would ship out 2 weeks ago. He has been banned before under differnt user name. I was just to stupid to look at bad seller list.

Thanks to everyone for ideas, still think he needs an ass woopin.

17. big bad john

big bad john

......Hope nobody gives this guy an ass woopin.....not worth going to jail for.....remember ...what goes around will come back to him......his problems have just begun.......Good luck

18. If it makes you feel a bit better, My sister payed $400 for a bumber for her car, He deposit the bread and fled the scene! She later saw him prowling around online with a new user name for more people to fall into his wicked trap.

19. mattlepperd

mattlepperd

paypal has a free "key" they send out that you put in your wallet.it makes fraud impossible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.