Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cruising returns to Van Nuys Blvd

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vncruiser, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So-so. I left kinda early because I was still kinda worn out from Ventura. But, I heard it never really picked up. LOTS of newer stuff in front of the dealerships when I left though

2. flynstone

flynstone

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this is the first one i missed still on labor day time .....it was the first drink from groucho that set the pace.........

3. lovgun7

lovgun7
    from SoCal

4. Yup, there goes the neighborhood. :eek:

5. Miguel, Gene has been working on the space issue. Much more room and the lot is more car friendly this year. As far as muscle cars.. Hell.. They are hot rods too. The front lot will still be reserved for customs.. But there is plenty of room for everybody. It is a two day event this year. I hope to see you and your club there..

6. 2 day event? How's that work?

7. as the show grows bigger and bigger every year more and more people are gathering to hang out and rub shoulders with some of the custom legends that show up at this event. now that more space will be availible for our kustoms to be parked in the show not out on the highway im hearing that muscle cars are going to take up that space, thats just a downer for me.

8. What time R U gonna head out to that? Where R U meeting?

9. flynstone

flynstone

sooooooooooo anyone going out there this wed nite..........think ill take the coupe

10. I'm going. Did you want to bother with those 4 mufflers/hangers?

11. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

I'm out of town.. have fun out there.

12. flynstone

flynstone

hey groucho if i remember i will bring em....no problem......my memory is almost the shortest thing i have...............you want the cherry bombs rite

13. flynstone

flynstone

looks like it will be just us out there,,,,,hey rob what about that 55 or sumthin else?

14. eric

eric

see you guys on the blvd

15. Yes, unless you have something else I should know about? PM me

17. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

see you guys on the blvd tonight!

19. lovgun7

lovgun7
    from SoCal

im prepping my ride right now ! im rolling with my pops and uncle

20. 4406

from Oklahoma

Pic's please.
    Thanks

21. lovgun7

lovgun7
    from SoCal

i saw a bunch of people taking pics hope they get posted somewhere

22. So, how was it?

23. Navymailman

Navymailman

Couldn't make it out last night. Hopefully someone will post pics. I'll be at the Lyons Cruise Night next Wednesday in Newhall (Santa Clarita Valley).

24. Steve67

Steve67
    from Valencia

Well how did the cruz go i was out of town.

25. lovgun7

lovgun7
    from SoCal

i cruised at 6pm and parked shortly after. The ralphs lot got full within that hour as well. Saw some people at Corkys too.

i guess the time to go out if you want to see all the rides is 7pm and on. It use to get packed at 5pm.

my concern is that truck selling ice cream at the ralphs lot NY connection or something. I know they have permits to park on the sidewalk but are they allowed to park and sell at the ralphs lot ? i know technically the cruisers are not allowed to park at the lot but it seems that ralphs is ok with it now. I even saw a cop pass inside the lot and said nothing.

26. flynstone

flynstone

it was pretty dead ralphs was good same for the station on the blvd not so much.......my 34 trunk was fill of bombs as in cherry...groucho what happend?

27. I decided to stay and finish a job before taking off for a 3 day weekend to Bako and Pomona. I didn't want to see it in the shop Monday morning. I can come by your place this week and grab lunch if you get a day off

28. Dang,Is there gonna be some cruising tomorrow? Its pretty quiet considering that its tomorrow.

Frank

29. Yo Frank, I'll be out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.