Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

2. satin&flake

satin&flake

any way i can get the rear on the ground ,front lowered ,white wall tires ,satin black from the belt line down ,purple flake roof,oh and lancer hub caps please :eek:
    by the way very nice work you guys do

Attached Files:

3. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

S&F,

We need a larger picture.

4. satin&flake

satin&flake

[​IMG]

not really sure how to make it bigger did this help???

5. Not really. It needs to be bigger, not made bigger. It´ll just go all low resolution if enlarged.

6. satin&flake

satin&flake

not really sure i know what your saying sorry

Attached Files:

7. choptruck

choptruck

I posted this already, but havent had too many takers. I need some full skirts, spotlights, and a 3" chop. Anybody? Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

8. Here you go. I also added a little trick that works well on these - lengthen the front of the rear fender forwards. If you don´t, the fender and rear wheels look like they were "left behind" by the rest of the car, if you see what I mean. They are also disproportionately short compared to the front fenders. I would also mould them onto the body at the same time, with a really soft radius, to match the front fenders better. I lengthened the roof to get it to fit, tilted it backwards slightly and layed the rear window down a tick.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  9. 57FORDF100

57FORDF100
    from bell

hey hows every one doing i was wondering if some one can please photoshop my 64 i was thinking maybe a rootbeer brown with some old school patterns or maybe a dark blue with some patterns can some one please help me out
    [​IMG]

10. I'm a truck guy. Or I should say I own a '62 Ranchero.My Idea is probly to new( or lame). But here goes.My Ranchero is sometimes to small.I wish I could take my Ranger supercab and use the ranchero front clip and bed on my Ranger. Thanks Ken N.

11. steze48

steze48
    from texas

Hello...
    I am new to the HAMB and building a 50 Wayfarer.
    I have choped it with MS paint but can't get the fender back in place or the hood closed.
    I am planning on light aqua for paint with the stock dog dish caps with beauty rings.
    Eliminate the vent windows...all 4 and maybe fender skirts.
    Anything else that would make it look good.
    Can someone do this to my car?
    Thanks, Steve

Attached Files:

12. HIVOLTJ

HIVOLTJ

Hi guys, I have what seems to me like a pretty damn steep request. If it's not do-able I'll put my shitty sketching skills to work and sketch it.

I'm building a '64 F-100 4x4 Longbed out of junk I have laying around. It had a styleside 8' bed that was butchered badly and beat to shit. My dad has a long stepside GMC bed from a '79 or so truck sitting around, I'd like to know what that would look like on the old Ford.

So, my request is : My 64 F-100 with a chevy long stepside bed, in dark metallic red, shave the tail lights and rear bumper, and late model ford alcoa wheels with some big tires. I have pics of my truck with and without the bed on, and some pics of long stepsides I've found on the internet, as well as a pic of the wheels, the color is not real critical, as we haven't nailed it down 100% yet. If you guys think this will be do-able, I'll upload the pics and you guys can see if you can splice them. I know it'll be a very difficult one.

thanks,
    Josh

13. yvan lacroix

yvan lacroix

Hello you computer savvy HAMBer's. Here is my request, paint the truck the same color as the car, eliminate the various stickers on the truck, and if possible change the stripe colors to something that matches well. If time and effort is less than I think it is and it's not too much to ask, add the car number on the truck(Above stripe where the porche and lambo sticker is now) as well as the sponsor on the hood(répare-brise) on the drivers door, and the sponsor on the hood of the red car (cofferages 20/20) in place of the sticker below the stripe on hte front of the ramp box.

Thanks in advance, photoshop work always amazes me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  14. choptruck

choptruck

James D the roof looks really good with a little angle down, I was wondering what to do with it, but that would work. Skirt looks good too, thanks a bunch.

15. Thanks James!!!! Thats exactly what I was thinkin! A panel paint job is tempting too. Now I just gotta get the dough together to afford that kinda paint job, could use a few inch drop too!

16. Here´s something very similar I did a while back.

[​IMG]

17. No problem - just don´t forget the rear fender mods. It´s important!:D

18. No matter. :)

[​IMG]

19. satin&flake

satin&flake

James D you are the man that look so good thank you right click save and set as screen saver :D

20. HIVOLTJ

HIVOLTJ

OK, so I'll do two different tries then, can someone 'shop this truck dark red metallic, the color of the chevy below would work fine,tint the windows, bigger tires and these wheels?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That was the only shot I had of that side, I know the light is poor, here is one of the other side, but the stepside boxes are from the passenger side, only pics I could find.

[​IMG]

and then, maybe do the same, but put one of these boxes on the truck?
    I uploaded 2 pics, I didn't know which would fit better. I realize this is a pretty tall order.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Beebeebobby

Beebeebobby
    from Webb City

22. SMOKINFLATHEAD

SMOKINFLATHEAD
    from SOCAL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any chance I can get someone to take the color on the doors and make the whole truck that color???? Thanks in advance. Jay

23. steze48

steze48
    from texas

Thanks James D... Nice job!

24. rubens

rubens

Here ya go...

Attached Files:

25. 8-door

8-door
    from Antioch Ca

Here is some of my work, I use G.I.M.P. I have fun doing what iI do... sometimes. Hope you enjoy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

26. Please photochop a '26-7 Model T tudor sedan into a chopped panel. What I want to see is if wide-5's work on it, painted dove gray. Suspension lowered with a mild front rake. Full hood, visor, no fenders.

Thanks,
    Kurt

27. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thats some pretty interesting "outside the box" work, especially the van. So many people stick to the "traditional" stuff, (guess that includes me) and its nice to see something different. Keep up the good work and your way of thinking.

28. SMOKINFLATHEAD

SMOKINFLATHEAD
    from SOCAL

Thank you! I'm stoked!

29. 51ChevPU

51ChevPU
    from Arizona

I brought home the Hudson Hornet and she needs to be repainted. Because of all the chrome, it was suggested that I go with a satin black bottom and a brandywine or burgundy metallic top. I could also do satin off white on the bottom with a burgundy metalic top. Other suggestions would be appreciated. Of course wide whites and lowering would be in order. Don't think a chop will be in order on this one. Any help on this would be appreciated since it will give me a better idea on which direction to go with it. Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

30. Chieftec160

Chieftec160

Can someone please unfuck this car? Chrome rims or anything else period correct . Thanks!
    [​IMG]