Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen-1 of the top 10 boerne tx

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAY With, Oct 12, 2010.

1. RAY With

RAY With

JUST GOT THIS IN TODAY. PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS ONE OF A KIND ROADSTER

The car, truck and trailer were stolen at the Bass Pro Shop in
    San Antonio as he was on his way home. I have heard nothing further
    except that the police were reviewing the Security Camera Tapes for evidence

Please keep this notice on top for a day or so--Thanks

Attached Files:

2. WTF!!!! I hope these bastard get caught and strung up. This just makes me remember to be all that more careful when I park my POS

3. is it me or does it seem like lots of rods have been stolen lately?!

4. was wondering the same thing, seems like anytime I log into the site I see another car stolen. I guess we all need to be more careful with our cars, looks like they are being targeted

5. RAY With

RAY With

Additional pictures of stolen roadster

Attached Files:

6. RAY With

RAY With

This didnt post for some reason

Attached Files:

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Ok I officially have HAD it with this shit!

:mad::mad::mad:
    I want someones HEAD on a Plate..

8. 36tbird

36tbird

Was the trailer left at Bass Pro shop as this car appeared to drive into Boerne? If so, I wonder if the culprits were lying in wait. (For those not in the know, the Bass Pro Shop in this case is on the NW side of San Antonio on I-10, just down the road a few miles from Boerne and the Key to the Hills Rod Run.

9. That's a very distinctive car. The frame, windshield & engine alone set it apart from most of the rest. Hopefully someone will find it soon.

If not, be on the lookout for a $2500 windshield being offered cheap.

JH

10. imnezrider

imnezrider

Remember it well ... took over 200 pics, but didn't get this one. Anyone have a description of the trailer (open, closed, color, markings, etc.)?

11. LDGn63

LDGn63

Got a description of truck and trailer? (for spotters)

12. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Bass pro shops have cameras..get on it now before the tape is run over by new events

13. RAY With

RAY With

All the information I received is in the top post. The complete tow rig--Trailer-car and truck was taken according to my information.This Roadster has not been driven much and is spotless and loads of details can be seen if you double click the pictures.

14. Deuces

Deuces

Ditto!... :mad::mad:

15. 76cam

76cam

That sucks I hope the tapes show something.

16. just read an article that said that classic cars, rods, etc., are being stolen at an increasing rate across the country. we need to keep them in sight, lojack them and lock and load.

17. It is kinda hard to look for a one of a kind car that is inside an enclosed trailer. We need facts on the truck and trailer!!

18. seatex

seatex

okay, this is making me real sick. While I did not make the show this year, I talked to the guy at length last year, and if I remember right, he had finished this car that his son had started before deploying to Afghanistan or Iraq. His son never made it home, and he finished it in his honor. I sure hope this isn't the same guy, but it sure looks like it.
    On the upside, if there is one, there is a epidemic of stolen, late model, large 4fwd trucks in south and south central Texas. The majority of them are being taken to Mexico to support the Cartels along the border (reality, not rascism, so don't even start that shit). With any luck, the car and trailer will be found abandoned, and soon.
    Fuckin' Thieves SUCK!

19. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Sad thing is I bet they were after the tow vehicle and trailer.

20. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

lets hope this is the case, and the roadster will be found without as so much as a scratch...if they know whats good for them:mad:

man that car is awesome, lets band together and bring them all home

21. 3Kidsnotime

3Kidsnotime
    from Utah

This Sucks!!

When ever I am in tow and I stop sleep eat etc, I ALWAYS pull my main fuel pump fuse under the hood. I figure that if ever someone trys to steal it and it does not start quick they are not going to take time to figure it out.

22. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Great idea!!!!!

23. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Man, this sucks. I'll keep an eye out for it if they make a run for the OK border.

24. HOT ROD BILL

HOT ROD BILL

More details would help!!!!!

25. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

holy crap again . I don't dial 911.....i dial 357
    the thing about finding this stuff. The ass-o had step -b already planned out .
    good luck guys.

26. Devoz

Devoz

Man this really sucks. Recently theres been alot of theft crime going on in the IH10/1604 area. :mad:

27. RDR

RDR

I'm afraid "THEY" have figured out some $$'s can be had with old cars and we've been targeted,guys !.....Too much of this has been happening lately and the next thing to attack us will be unaffordable insurance if we can't stop this plague.... DAMN!!!!

28. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Exactly..and theres no incentive for the insurance Co.'s to help..or the Cops.
    theres no pay out for searching, and no payout for catching..so they dont really want to extend the man power..another reason why we have to step up and eliminate this problem

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  29. imnezrider

imnezrider

One more time to the OP.......more details. Time is of the essence. I'm sure if it was your car, you would agree with that. :confused:

30. RAY With

RAY With

Currently we are trying to get a description of the hauler and truck as information is un available right now. Possibly some one will know this owner will see this post and help out. The economy is a large factor in all the stealing going on and then there are the every day thief's that are out there looking for easy marks. Houston and surrounding areas are getting hard hit in race cars and classics and most are in the high dollar range. In my area there stealing in mass quanitys of farm tractors and 4 wheelers so all we can do is be aware and take measures to protect our property.