Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lubrication Engineers in DFW.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by X--GASSER, Oct 8, 2010.

1. I'm looking for the 90wt red stuff. Is there anybody that sells it in the DFW area? I'm trying not to buy it in the 5 gallon buckets as I only need a gallon, thanks.

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

great stuff and my oil of choice. good luck with finding it.

3. Larry T

Larry T

Should be easy, Moroso 34800 (qt.) / 34801 (gal.).
    Or Mystic JT-7, but it's 85-140 wt. You might check farm stores (like Tractor Supply) for the Mystic, it's pretty popular with farmers and ranchers.
    Larry T

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I think he actually want the LE stuff is why he asked.

Since they are headquartered in Fort Worth I would think getting it would be easier. But sometimes not.

Do you know of an LE dealer locally? They should be able to get you want you need. I'm an LE dealer and my sales rep is very cool about making sure I can get my customers what they need.

Maybe try http://www.le-inc.com/repLocator.jsp

5. Larry T

Larry T

Sorry bout that, I live in Texas and never heard of Lubrication Engineers. I guess I should have figured it out by the Caps in the Title, huh? (G)
    I kind of wonder if the red translucent rearend lube all comes out of the same vat. I've used the Moroso Climbing Gear Lube and the Mystic stuff for a lot of years and it looks and smells the same.
    Larry T

Just looked at your link and I have seen the logo before, still don't know where to get it though.

6. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I'm pretty sure that the LE stuff is unto itself. I love the stuff. Great oil.