Register now to get rid of these ads!

unadvertized secrert abilities

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustdodger, Aug 2, 2010.

1. mritech

mritech

A couple of tea spoons of Old english furniture polish in a big bucket of soapy water is the ultamate car washing formula, seems to get some oils into (most likely onto the paint) giving the color a deeper richer look.

2. Cat litter will lift most oil out of concrete floors, just dump some on the oil, let it set for a while, sweep it up and repeat... wahtever is left, sprinkle on Tide (or other brand) laundry detergent, scrub with a broom, and spray with water.

3. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Windex with ammonia D is good for stings from anything with a protein based toxin, it coagulates it, that or warm Bo Peep ammonia. Buys you some time.

4. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I can fly thru the air with the greatist of ease..It was the landings i havent perfected

5. I'm a Peripheral Visionary, I can see into the future out of the corner of my eyes.

6. Jordster

Jordster

Kills you dead, too. Hope you were joking with that one...

7. VoodooChile

VoodooChile

Tequila makes ladies clothes fall off.

A tube of Vagisil on your dashboard will DEFINITELY start a conversation.

8. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

This is a special recipe, I use this when I go to parties at peoples houses that have white carpets, perfect lawns, and special refrigerators to keep their wine at 42.5678 degrees fahrenheit.
    First buy 1, 2 pound can of Bushes baked beans, look at the clock, if the party is at 7 pm you want to do this about 12 or 1 pm, Empty the can of beans into a pot and add 3 nice strips of bacon, chop up an onion, add some nice green peppers, a little Louisianna hot sauce to taste the more you like the better, let this simmer for about an hour till the bacon is nice and soft, yum. While the beans are cooking hard boil 2 nice large eggs. Yum
    Serve the eggs and the beans to yourself say 1 o clockish, if you can chase it with a nice cold beer that will make the experience all the more gratifying.
    I suppose by now you fully understand what the concept and end result of this recipe will be, If you are on any sort of statin you most likely should not do this, or if you might have a heart attack you may not want to gas load yourself to this extent, If you are a healthy young buck enjoy yourself. See it's food aaannnddd a musical instrument.

9. bigroy

bigroy

mylanta or anyother genric brand liquid anti acid works great as anti seize. Also makes a good fly trap if a container of it is left open.

10. cal1320

cal1320
    from Florida

Do NOT use fingernail polish remover and a Q tip to clean your belly button.:eek:

Layin in the recliner watchin TV.....noticed dirt in belly button.....Whats this on the table????

Never again.

11. el shad

el shad

Really? What is wrong with you?

12. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

DON"T smoke while using this recipe!!!!

[​IMG]

13. yvan lacroix

yvan lacroix

Peanut butter will remove wax stains off black plastic parts, as well as a white vynil eraser.

For an inexpensive wax remover before paint mix 1/4 acetone with 3/4 windex(original formula, not an imitation), wipe surface with it and you have degreased and preped for paint.

A rental moving truck in your driveway will keep friends and foe away as efficiently as a case of beer and a pizza will attract them.

14. And a moving truck...!

Remember... a friend will help you move... a Good friend will help you move the body!

I'm a "Mind Reader" unfortunately I can only read my own mind and it doesn't work all the time...(?)!

I found out that one should never serve the beer before the move!!!

15. johnny bondo

johnny bondo
    from illinois

SOS pads and water work wonders on rusty chrome.

16. Steve Ray

Steve Ray

"The Works" toilet bowl cleaner will remove rust down to clean metal in less than 5 minutes. Careful, it's 20% hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid), really bad stuff!

17. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

Ya neva know when you may have some wet work.

18. stlouisgasser

stlouisgasser

19. Frank

Frank

That's the first I heard of this. I often use WD40 or PB when drilling.

20. Watch that wd-40 in the distributor cap, I sprayed some in the cap and did not wipe it out, put the cap back on and when I fired it the cap blew all to hell:eek:...dumb ass:mad:

21. zzford

zzford

Although this is not true to the letter of the thread, it is a very useful tip: never confuse your Poligrip with your Preparation H.

22. Beano

Beano
    from Pa.

Brasso also works for cleaning the paint overspray from the inside of my eyeglass lenses .

23. bigdog

bigdog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Beer makes ugly people more attractive!

24. mixedupamx

mixedupamx

lysol as flame thrower:D

25. mixedupamx

mixedupamx

once used sunscreen for tap ease at work when I got a call to go install a new door closer on a steel door and someone had "borrowed" my tap ease, it worked suprisingly well!

26. mixedupamx

mixedupamx

10-4 gooood buddy:D

27. mixedupamx

mixedupamx

gojo will also remove oil/grease stains from laundry. smear the spot let soak and then wash

28. mixedupamx

mixedupamx

12 gauge shotgun:D

29. 69fury

69fury

Make up artists on tv shows will put that on the star's faces to decrease bags under the eyes since it has a shrinking effect, lol....no joke.

I really feel for the unsung heroes that sacrificed during the drug trials of Preparations A through G.

30. mikeey rat

mikeey rat
    from Australia

shoe polish instead of a wig . the guy at my local post office is onto it