Register now to get rid of these ads!

Funniest thing I've seen in a while!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MrHavard, Oct 1, 2010.

1. neonloverrob

neonloverrob
    from newton, ks

A buddy of mine did the same thing several times in high school. Everytime I went out to lunch with him, he had to show me how fast his car was. I never did find out because every single time he broke a rearend, u-joint, or transmission. Bad thing is he always did it leaving school so we missed lunch...

2. Muttley

Muttley

Heres a great video of a guy who is not nearly as cool as he thinks he is:

3. 29-a-freak

29-a-freak

Hahahahaha wow :d

4. Love the ditchdigger video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. cretin

cretin

A few years ago I was on my way home from the bar in the '54. Was at a light right around the corner from my house, when a late model Chevy truck pulls up. The two guys in the truck say to me "That thing would beat us huh?" I reply with "Yup" which probably wasn't true because there was a tired 350 in it at the time. They failed to see the cop waiting at the same light going the opposite direction, so they punch it on green, cop flips a bitch pulls them over and I took the next turn home. My friends were behind me on their way to my house too. We all had a good laugh when we got to my house.

6. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

lol Never seen someone use a Chevelle for landscaping before! What a dope!

7. Deuces

Deuces

Aww man... Don't blame the '69 Camaro.... Blame that asshole that was driving it... Guys like them don't deserve to own one... I owned 3 of them back in the day... Not counting the '68 convertible.. Fun cars to own for the right people..

8. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

When I was younger and dumber, did similar stuff myself. That's how you learn. Well, at least some of us anyway.

9. Deuces

Deuces

I would have smacked him.... What a nimrod!

10. Deuces

Deuces

I must be getting old... I've owned my o/t bright red 2005 GT convertible with 5-speed manual trans since it was new.... I have not to this day even been pulled over... I must be doing something right... Knock on wood. !!! :D

11. Hey we were all young and stupid at one time no matter how smart we thought we were!

12. prost34

prost34

I was driving my 66 f100 home from getting a ton of fill dirt in the back,ass was down,6oo six,,and a kid pulls up next to me with a camaro racing his engine !, i looked at him and asked "really??",,dumass,,,,,

But i do remember when i was 16,driving my 34 ford right after a rain storm,i was going by a friends house slowly,stuck it in low and nailed it,those nice old school wide mickey thompsons sportsmans turned me so fast i went into a shallow ditch and ripped my battery box out,dirt everywhere,draging my battery,,,i was lucky,1- it was in farm land,2-my friend was not home,3- other then cralling under it and putting the battery back in it no damage,,,that was the last and only time i ever tried to show off,,,lesson learned :cool:

13. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Oh how true. Late '70s I broke a drive shaft at the rear yoke while banging second in my 1970 340 Duster. The firemen at the fire station across the street all came running out after hearing the noise, but when they saw what happened they were laughing their asses off. Boy did I feel like a dumbass!:eek:

14. Dude, you made Brooks and Dunn get a ticket!?

15. chryco

chryco
    from Winnipeg

16. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

17. Soreback

Soreback

Stuff like this is funny. It backed fired on me though. I was in my 57 super 88 with a bone stock J2 making a beer run. It had glass packs on it. I was sitting at a light and a bad ass cuda rolls up next to me. I rap the pipes the light changes I turn right the cuda is burning rubber through the intersection.My buddy and I are laughing like crazy. Then from out of no where a cop is on my ass and pulls me over. He gave me the works. Attempting to conduct a speed contest on a public street, open container, public endangerment, failure to signal. $320 in 1977 was hard to take. That's the only ticket I have ever gotten. I got the message!

18. I saw a similar thing, just much, much worse.

When I was in school a guy tried to show off by sliding around the corner next to the school, slide around the corner he did, then he over corrected and crashed into schools front fence :D. He it one of the cement pylons, completely wrote off the car, so much for showing off! :D

Thanks

Hayden

19. llonning

llonning

Got a couple myself.
    I was working at a gas station back in '74, just closed it down and was talking to a couple of buddies. Guy in a 68-69 Firebird comes around the corner, lights 'em up, squawks second and third, then nothing for a second or two, then a kerwhump. He had lost control, went over the curb and down into Nalley Valley and ended upside down on their service road. We had run down their to see if he was OK and he was laughing. Turns out it was a friends car.

Another one was a friend in a '66 Chevelle 396, lite 'em up in front of Jack in the box, nailed second, then nailed a barber shop. The front u-joint was in the rear of the 4 speed when we looked at it later. Both times nobody was seriously hurt.

20. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

When I was in high school I had a '69 Cutlass, nothing special, 350 two barrel but it still could move. There was a hot rodder with a '69 F-85, the cheap version of a Cutlass but he had it souped up and it could really move. I didn't know him personally but had seen him around and he always liked to show off. One late afternoon I stopped at a red light in the left lane and he pulls up next to me in the right lane. On the corner on the other side of the road was big bush and I could see the front fender of a cop car but the other guy couldn't or did notice it. As the cross traffic's light changed to yellow I revved my engine a little and when my light turned green the guy in the F-85 nails it and squawks tires all the way across the intersection, I just slowly accelerate and watch the cop light up his red lights and pulls over the F-85. I kept my distance from the F-85 for some time because I was told he was a hot head and probably wouldn't have appreciated what happened.

21. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Because.........if you don't have experience in driving high powered cars in situations exactly like that - the street is not the place to practice. It is very unforgiving. Find a big parking lot......and stay away from the light poles.

22. hydroshawn

hydroshawn
    from Tx,Ca

I recall Axle doing something like that in his 32 at the first or second VLV......

23. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Just came to mind from a long time ago cruz'n in Whittier Ca.. Just before getting to the cruz spot I was fn around making the car backfire (you know, turn the key off and pump the shit out of it and turn the key back on). Well I did it beside some people that didn't know what the hell just happend. Scared the shit out of them, I still remember there faces :eek::eek: oh that was funny. Well the next day I made the same face when I seen that Midas muffler the size of a trash barrel. :eek::D Good times.

24. mattlowe

mattlowe

Its Nice to hear justice being served once in a while!

25. screwball

screwball

A 22 year old was showing off up here 2 weeks ago at an intersection lost control and killed a couple who were waiting at a bus stop. The couple were out with friends and were drinking and decided to take a bus instead of driving. The 22 year old was drinking now there are three kids with no parents. The kid was called a hot rodder by the idiots in the news.

26. Energy

Energy

2 days after I got my license, was "playing" in my 60 Olds 88, and slid thru the intersection in front of school sideways. I was under control, just waiting to come to a stop as I slid sideways. Looked up and facing me at the stop sign as I slid by was my drivers ed teacher! Boy did he chew my butt! After about 3 min, I told him that I had learned my lesson, but if he kept on, I was gonna tell everyone he taught me how to do that. He stopped, gave me a mean look, then started laughing. Mr Shaeffer was a cool guy.

27. Dooley

Dooley
    from Buffalo NY

I knew this guy did a similar thing, ended up in the grass...has a trophy for it too,

28. rgaller

rgaller

If he had an older car, I don't see why he *wouldn't* be called a hot rodder.

29. Back in highschool I was sitting at a light in my o/t '67 C-10 and noticed a bunch of my buddies hanging out at an adjacent gas station. I dumped the clutch when the light went green and cooked the tires around the corner. Naturally a cop came out of nowhere and pulled me over. He says, "lemme guess,throttle stuck?" as he was really going over the interior with his flashlight. He was very interested in the gallon of orange juice I had on the seat and figured I had booze somewhere. He checked everywhere except under the hood where I had a half-gallon of Peachtree Schnapps tucked nicely between the core support and grille on that handy little shelf Chevrolet provided for paranoid party-going teens. Got off with a warning.

30. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

When I was 19 I had a Fiero GT w/ 5 spd. The car was an over-powered go-cart and quick as hell light to light. One night we were "playing in a large parking lot at the local Marina when a guy wants to run in a Trans Am GTA. I ran him a few times and spanked him time after time in the 200 yard "playground". He was starting to get upset and really running his car hard. The last run he was determined to beat me and stayed in it a little to long. He beat me, but I didn't smack my front end into the retaining wall either! :)