Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Misfits BBs Lawnside BBQ Blues Cruise 2010 - KC MO - 2-6pm - Oct 3

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by displaced_kiwi, Sep 21, 2010.

1. displaced_kiwi

displaced_kiwi
    from Olathe KS

The Misfits annual BBs Lawnside Blues Cruise (show) is on October 3rd, 2-6pm at BBs Lawnside BBQ - 1205 E.85th Street, KC, MO. 3 blocks east of Holmes on 85th.

Cruise on over & join us for an afternoon of Kool Kars, BBQ, Blues and watch the Race on Lindsays “Big Screen”! (Special! 1/2 off menu for Driver & 1 passenger HAPPY HOUR Beer Prices too!)

Its a relaxed event. No entry fee. A 50/50 pot. Awards at 5pm. Its on rain or shine!

Attached is a flyer and a couple of pics from last year.

cheers
    ricki

Attached Files:

2. Jack Luther

Jack Luther

Be there or be square!

3. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Maybe a KC HAMB Meet & Greet?

4. Cool! Maybe I'll finally make one of these. Thanks for the heads-up.

5. Racewriter

Racewriter

We'll be there. Red '68 Mercury that looks really nice if you stop looking before you get to the rear quarterpanels...

6. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Ricki,
    Would it be cool to do a post for a KC HAMB Meet & Greet? I will try to PM all the KC guys that I know in the next day or so and tell them about this.

Also, don't forget that on Sat. is the Ralph Wayne Vintage Backyard inventational. No cars allowed, but you can park on a side street and walk up (GET there early if you want to park within a 1/2 mile of his house).

A kind of Hokey video of the place, that must have been REAL early.

http://theindoorsman.com/blog/2010/01/11/ralph-waynes-vintage-backyard-nationals-hot-stove-report/

http://www.cycleconnections.com/articledetail.asp?TypeID=2&ID=435

-----------
    Ralph Wayne's 18th Annual Vintage Backyard Nationals at Overland Park, Kansas, United States
    Ralph Wayne's 18th Annual Vintage Backyard Nationals Ralph's Back Yard 8108 E 100th St Kansas City, MO 64134 Tel: [masked] Contact: Ralph Wayne Description: Ralph Wayne's 18th Annual Vintage Backyard Nationals is a FREE ALL-DAY Vintage Motorcycle Blow-out. This one-of-a-kind vintage motorcycle event is held the first Saturday of October each year, in Kansas City, Missouri. A block party permit is obtained and the street is blocked off to allow motorcycle parking for nearly 2 blocks. See you there!

--------------

7. displaced_kiwi

displaced_kiwi
    from Olathe KS

Dont worry. My car is better from afar. I use the engine as a distraction from the rest of the body until I can get it in one color.

Absolutely, do a post for a meet and greet. I will get some name tags and if Hambers want to wear a name tag with their Hamb name, then they can. I'll put them on the registration table. How about meeting at 3:30pm beside the balcony at the entrance? That will give a little bit of time for getting some BBQ eaten before hand :D

8. Racewriter

Racewriter

Sounds good - see you guys there.

9. COS

COS
    from KCMO

I think some of the Punk Rods and I will be there... Chris bring your thumb drive!! LOL

10. lo-buk

lo-buk
    from kcmo

I plan on being there with the nash.

11. Racewriter

Racewriter

Is that the blue one with flames that I see everywhere?

12. lo-buk

lo-buk
    from kcmo

Yes it is....

13. Wish I would have saw this sooner, looks like a great time!

14. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Thanks for putting this post out Ricki, its going to help bring more cars in for sure.

Sam and i are actually going to make it, haven't been to Bilski's in a while, but we'll make it to BB's.

15. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas