Register now to get rid of these ads!

I thought I had posted here already! (see how I am)

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 37fleetwood, Sep 23, 2010.

1. 37fleetwood

37fleetwood

Well, I guess I forgot to post and introduce myself. My name is Scott and I live in Southern California just a few miles north of Gene Winfield's place. I'm into classic bicycles which is where the 37fleetwood comes from (not a Cadillac, sorry). I am the owner admin of my own bicycle based web site if anyone is interested. classicbicyclefanatics.com
    as far as cars go I have 2 1955 Dodge Coronets and a 1964 Dodge Dart Gt. I've recently sold a couple of my not so amazing collection and need to find a good home for the Coronets. I just don't have time money or room for all of the projects I have.
    anyway enough for now, I'll see you around the board!
    Scott

2. Nasty Nate

Nasty Nate
    from California

Scott - welcome from Orange so-cal

3. big bad john

big bad john

Scott.......Welcome to H.A.M.B.......Big Bad John

4. mopar210

mopar210

whats up scott. i am interested in a stretched beach cruiser bike . im having a hip replaced in about 2 weeks , and i think a streched cruiser will help with the re-hab . not only building it , but riding it ! im 51 and in pretty good shape , 6 1 1/2 and 265 lbs and i lifted for about 15 years until this fuckin hip let loose (arthritis) i think building , then riding a cool stretch , "matched to my 29 hemi a" would be really cool . by the way .... welcome to the hamb , lots of cool kats on this site ! enjoy , learn , and ask questions . later todd

5. 37fleetwood

37fleetwood

Here's the bike I just built for this years Ratrodbikes.com build off, you should check some of the stuff out there for ideas.
    I wanted full suspension without losing the classic look of the prewar cruiser bikes, but I also wanted something completely different and innovative. there would have been easier and cleaner ways to suspend the bike but I was going for over engineered, I think I succeeded.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]