Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof CA - Sept. 18-19, 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Choptop, Jul 20, 2010.

1. chop32

chop32

KIRK! Sounds good...paper is on order, have 32oz of etchant so far!

2. lazyv8

lazyv8

All hambers Welcome at our BBQ sat. After the show.. bring your own meat to que, we'll have a raffle, we've got the sides and ice cream in the diner at the ray ranch 5 mins. From the grounds. Any body that has questions sat. Just find a road Knight and we have flyers with all the info and a map! Were gonna show dragstrip girl and hot rod 1950 on the barn at dusk... it'll be the best thing goin sat. Night so come join us!

3. titus

titus

ill be there, im helping Marcy with her booth.

jeff

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

don't forget swap meet on Sunday

5. "its obvious that the Billetproof promoter is just after the money maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!! back in the day when the Swanx were running the front gate that would have NEVER happened maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

oh wait... "

true.....back in the day douchebags like the above mentioned had to sneak in...now they are let in on purpose, but hey, it gives the lesser than builders a bump up in status that otherwise would have been deemed hideous. wonder if the 18 wheeler rat rod eyesore will be there this year? or a half track gasser....no, better...a lowrider glitter paneled, half track with curb whiskars......i have film ready to capture it all!

6. "Road-Cocks" c.c. will be looking for new prospects at the show

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  7. Turbo442

Turbo442

Hopefully that Mexican restaraunt that was vending last year will be there. Food was great and prices too!

8. SILVERRACER

SILVERRACER
    from I dunno

Who's the road cocks??? I've never heard of them. Do they have cocks roosters on their jackets?

9. The roadcocks are a secretive small club, from martinez

10. SmokinBill

SmokinBill

[​IMG]Couple of quick ones till i download the rest.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. M.Edell

M.Edell

Killer Show Today!! Thanks Alan!

12. Tito

Tito
    from Sacramento

Swap Meet, Swap Meet...
    Must get to sleep soon, so I can get up early, buy MOST excellent parts, have great time. Hopefully see some decent bikes.

13. tgd61

tgd61

Alan, chatted with ya at the show today. I'm Tony Jon Nastro's friend...great show had a blast:D very cool rides:cool: not to mention some hot pin up girls :rolleyes:strollin' around. Hopefully the Model A will be done for next years show...:D

14. good show, there were some very nice customs, nice sickles, and some spot-on traditional hotrods- i would like to have run into some old friends at the show, but didn't really see many folks i knew this year- bummer....the weather was perfect though. not too cool, not too hot.

15. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Time to go over now, don't forget to hit the swap meet

16. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Wish I could go back today but just so much to do around here!(work) We had a great time yesterday And look forward to next year. The weather was fantastic! Made for an even better cruise back and forth. I really wanted to make the road knights BBQ after but Ended up having to go home.Bummer for me. Hope they had a good turn out and do it again next year!It was great to talk with old friends and new ones!

17. concreteman

concreteman

Great Show -thanks for all the hard work -great weather

18. Good show, great fun!!

19. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

great show again.. will be posting pics if my computer lets me.

so how was the swap?

20. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

Show was really good. Cant wait to do it all over next year.

21. impala59

impala59
    from vallejo,ca

good show and weather,any info on saturdays car count???????? i would like to make a comment about saturday morning,i was very impressed with how fast they had the line moving to get the cars in, before i could hand them my money he was giving me my change back and another dude was handing me my goody bag, they were actually running around getting them cars in so fast. other shows big or small better take notes on these guys as i love going to shows but the wait to get in to some of these other shows sometimes is crazy! your sitting in your car wondering what the hell is going on! thank you dragoons for the good work and i hope others noticed and give you thanks also

22. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

I was impressed also. Cars just rolled right in without any wait from what I saw.

23. concreteman, i liked your ride.

i thought the guy with they hats shuved in his wheels (yellow coupe wiht a taxi sign on top) was a bit much, and the guys riding around on the damn motorcycles inside the show area. i dont think that crap should be alowed.

some neat cars there, a few traditional ones was nice to see.

24. Hightone111

Hightone111

I saw billet wheels

25. I had a lot of fun this year, got to chill out with a lot of club members I don't see too often. There were a lot of really nice cars this year, and a hand full of cars that made me say," Wtf?". All in all it was a good show, I was a little confused by the volkswagens I saw, but even they tended to be good quality builds.

26. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

Ha. Same here, oh well.

Any counts from Sunday and who were the winners?

Brian

27. concreteman

concreteman

28. Choptop

Choptop

Will get a final count up and winners listed on tues.. just done unpacking and cleaning up. I do know we were down a little on the car count (due to weather), but the car count on sunday was up from last year (down overall, but more evenly distributed on sat and sunday). Lots of cars came out on sunday that werent there on sat. Bigger swap meet this year, good stuff for sale. Spectator numbers were nearly dead on the same as 2009.

29. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

the old middle finger is a good deterrent for debbie downers everywhere and if you are lucky, you still have two of them!

30. SmokinBill

SmokinBill

i thought the guy with they hats shuved in his wheels (yellow coupe wiht a taxi sign on top) was a bit much,

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How many things wrong in this Picture.
    [​IMG]