Register now to get rid of these ads!

fresno cherry ave swap meet sept. 19th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hanginlow58, Sep 18, 2010.

1. hanginlow58

hanginlow58

this sunday fresno's cherry ave swap meet will be the place to be, i will be selling a lot of great stuff so dont miss out. heres the link.

http://www.cherryavenueauction.com/

2. zephyrV12

zephyrV12
    BANNED
    from pomona ca

looks like tons of fun

3. iammarvin

iammarvin
    BANNED
    from Tulare, Ca

I'll be there!(after i get my ass outa bed)

4. magsnubby

magsnubby
    from Fresno,Ca

I'll be there but i hope it's better than it's been the last several times i've been to it. The first one's were really good. The last couple of years it's pretty much sucked swamp stuff.

I'm looking for a grill shell of some type for my T-Bucket. Since i replaced the radiator the stock style shell no longer fits.

5. CenValyCali

CenValyCali
    from Hanford

Is this the one that's right off the 41?

6. Muttley

Muttley

See you there.

7. 2manytoys

2manytoys
    from Fresno

I got a spot right in the middle with a blue '85 El Camino. Not traditional stuff but its gotta go. Stop by introduce yourself.

Ross

Attached Files:

8. PonchoJohn

PonchoJohn
    from Fresno, Ca

Someone please bring a front clip to a 37-40 IHC 1/2T p/u and sell it to me cheap... pretty please??

9. magsnubby

magsnubby
    from Fresno,Ca

Yup.

10. Muttley

Muttley

Like usual it was barely worth the five bucks to get in, lots of empty spots.........I was back home by nine. The only reason I keep going is because I dont want to hear I missed out on a once in a lifetime deal.

11. magsnubby

magsnubby
    from Fresno,Ca

I thought about demanding my five bucks back. It gets worse every time i go but i usually find something i want. This time it totally sucked swap crap. Next time i'll save my money for Turlock.

12. PonchoJohn

PonchoJohn
    from Fresno, Ca

I scored a set of HLC headlight buckets on a (Ford??) spreader bar. One of the lights has a little creasing/dinging- nothing that couldn't be knocked out (or down and dirty filler cover, but I don't want to do that) for $40 and then I scored some tri-bar, glass lensed H4 lamped headlights for $30. I thougtht I did pretty good.
    Did anyone see the guy selling the kickass homemade hydraulic press? $100 delivered around the area, and it looked like it could press a wheel off a Sherman tank!!
    My uncle scored a 2000 lbs. engine stand for $40.
    I was pretty happy- sorry to hear you guys didn't fell that way. Maybe Turlock will be better.