Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flamethrowers!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sbaker, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

I just noticed the baby stroller parked right next door to the car spewing out dangerously hot blue flames
    maybe it's just me but I find that worrying.....
    Although, having said that, maybe I should get a set for the next time some geek parks up too close to my tailgate for me to get it open and lay down my wheelchair ramp.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  2. crash11049

crash11049

lol yea I am worrying about the EMPTY baby stroller, and the nasty dangerous hot blue flames. If your ever out and see such a worrying sight, you should get back in your smart car and go home.

3. Again, everyone has an opinion and they are right, for them. I must admit I always would check out the cars "showing off" and even egg it on! But I never gave it a second thought, untill I was cruising in my '47 one night and a friend here on the HAMB who shall remain nameless, had a guy tailgating him, maybe to look at his nicely finshed car or just another asshole? but when the flames came out the back of his pipes, no more tailgator! :D Laughing for several days I found myself thinking, then wanting and now That I have 1 on my stock 235, I have a ball with the few 'gators and going down the boulevard as well. Yes one must be carefull and respectfull of others, dry grass, etc. Stupid? Well somewhere I heard, "Stupid is, stupid does!"

4. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

I don't own a smart car, if you cared to stop by my profile and check out the Kripple Kart album you'd see what I do own and use as a daily. How about you?
    Good luck with your collection of parts.
    Paul

5. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Get a mod T coil like we use to do

6. gary9202

gary9202

is there any tech articles on the flame thrower set up? I dont want to do it the ole school way of dumping gas down the cylinders and such...i was looking for possible propane tank w/ ignition coil and spark plug....

For me, its one of those "i saw it as a kid growing up going to car shows" and wanted to do that to my car when i grew up....im 35 and still growin up.

7. crash11049

crash11049

Sorry Kripfink I did not realize you were from England... sarcasam might not translate well.

8. badshifter

badshifter

Funny! I saw that pic and instantly thought, yup that defines the mental picture I had...... Now if the flames are coming from the zoomies on a vintage fueler, whole different story.

9. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

I get sarcasm just fine. Thanks for the apology though.
    Paul

10. I've always liked them and probably always will, I think it makes for an entertaining time at a car show

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. dannyego

dannyego

yup, I like flame throwers dummy spots and lake pipes. I grew up with the "cool" cars in town having them and now that I am in my 30's I still think they are cool. Judge away. Poodle skirts and crybaby dolls are pretty gay though...

12. silent rick

silent rick

me too. with a couple hunnert zombies gawking at the flames, i was able to get a few pics of the other cars without anyone standing in the way.

13. teddyp

teddyp

hi kev you back in jerzery yet?

14. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

I've always been about functionality and simplicity. Flamethrowers are lame, dummy lake pipes are lame, and dummy spotlights are lame.

15. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

if you knew what he has built and the circumstances he's under, and yet still enjoys hot rods, it would kill that attitude real quick. :mad:

16. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

That's about the stupidest thing I've seen right there. :eek:

17. outcast13

outcast13

Ah, The VOODOO KING !!

18. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

The last car I had was equipped with throwers, I went to a show did a little thing and on wednesday morning my insurance agents cancelation letter hit my mail box, seems she went to the show. The ignitors for the thrower kit is still sitting in her office and I now have insurance. So ... when I build my bubble machine.....

19. sbaker

sbaker

careful everyone, youre upsetting the honda driver.

20. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

the fonz and the jersey torch were our heroes back then
    [​IMG]

21. sbaker

sbaker

and case in point, i personally dont like this guys "krip kart", however, he does. I like flamethrowers dont beleive he does. To each their own.

22. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

Give that man a cigar!!!! Dead on!

23. KrisKustomPaint

KrisKustomPaint

I don't like flamethrowers for getting attention, or showing off. I just like them because I'm a pyromaniac. Fire is cool.

24. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Maybe I will blow bubbles out the exhaust with hydrogen gas, cigarette anyone?

25. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

no reason to have put him down,he's done more with being in a wheel chair then a lot of us have done with working legs. and besides I hate those smart cars :D

26. Edsel_Presley

Edsel_Presley

Now there's an idea. An exhaust that blows bubbles. It'll be the next big thing in the tuner world.

27. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

someones alread done it, plus the sell that crap that you put in the gas tank to make diffent smells out the exaust pipe. both idiotic ideas. I do like the hydrogen bubbles though. anyone got a light?

28. MODELA30

MODELA30

Oh no!!!!!!! Bubbles out of the exhaust!!!!!!not the lawrence welk show. Oh man i remember my parents had to watch that show everytime it came on tv. Someone please shoot me!!! Knuck from indiana.

29. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

30. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I'm already on several watch lists, I don't think I need to attract any more attention to myself, especially with fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.