Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods and Customs Play in Peoria, Bombers Bombs Away Bash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HFKND1, Aug 8, 2010.

1. HFKND1

HFKND1
    from Peoria, IL

Hey guys just a pre show reminder that the Bash is on in Peoria IL on Sat. Aug 28th
    This is a cruise in so no charge to come hang out and enjoy food and beer from the host establishment Crusens 2 on Farmington Road in West Peoria IL 61604
    There is a $5 cover if you stick around to check out the Bible Belt Sinners, The Afterdarks and Pin Up Contest.
    We have asked several of the clubs that are going to be attending to craft up awards for their favorite Hot Rod, Custom and Bobber.

Hot Rods and Customs Play in Peoria at the 4th annual Bombers C.C. Bombs Away Bash.

Attached Files:

2. HFKND1

HFKND1
    from Peoria, IL

Can I get a hell ya!!!!!!!!!

3. 55_nail

55_nail

hell yea!...

4. HFKND1

HFKND1
    from Peoria, IL

6 Day reminder.....we have asked that several of the clubs that are attending put together some club choice awards and I have to tell you I have seen some of the finished products and they are damn cool.....including the awards made by our prospect "Skinny" for the "Bombers Choice"
    Hope to see many of you on Saturday, I know the Cheaters put on a great show and I hate that we are once again bumping into each other, maybe we will get it right next year.
    What to expect on Saturday:
    Free Cruise inn 72 and earlier Hot Rods, Customs, Bobbers, Coppers and Muscle from 4pm-2am, Food and Beverage Specials, The Peoria Push Roller Girls, Open Pin Up Contest with $100 cash prize, Vendors like Max Grundy, Black Sunshine Customs, Audra Vantanz, Vintage Torque and more (still some free vendor space available),
    Lets not forget the music $5 cover for:
    The Bible Belt Sinners and The Afterdarks!!!!!!

5. 59 flamezz

59 flamezz

Hell Ya!!! I'll be there with the VooDoo Hellion, and my son with VooDoo Demon. And Hell Ya again for the After Darks!!!!

6. HFKND1

HFKND1
    from Peoria, IL

2 Day reminder !!!!

59 Flamezz thanks for the support and the enthusiasm we look forward to you two lighting things up!!!!!!
    We have gotten alot of great feeback and have a good line up so come on out and hang with a bunch of like minded folks look'n to have a good time!!!!!!!!!!

Bombers C.C.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  7. HFKND1

HFKND1
    from Peoria, IL

Tomorrow Sat Aug 28th
    4th Annual Bombers CC Bombs Away Bash Cruise Inn 4PM-2AM
    Location: Crusens 2 Bar and Grill @ 2117 Farmington Rd West Peoria IL 61604
    72 and earlier Hot Rods, Customs, Bobbers, Choppers, and Muscle.
    Custom Club made awards, Vendors, Raffle, Peoria Push Roller Girls, Max Grundy, Vintage Tourque.
    Entertainment start at 7pm $5 cover for The Bible Belt Sinners, The Afterdarks and Pin Up Contest.

Attached Files:

8. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

I am going to the show in Quincy in the am then may head up that way afterwards. I have a couple of photoshoots in Iowa on Sunday but what's a little out of the way for a good time

9. Hellfish

Hellfish

I'll be there! Sounds like it's going to be a fun show!

10. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Bringing the Econoline?:)

11. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

I'm he and having a blast with the guys from black sunshine customs

12. HFKND1

HFKND1
    from Peoria, IL

WOW!!!!.....I want to thank everyone for showing up with their party hats and supporting our event, we really appreciate it.
    I felt bad for John and Max we did have power but the breaker kept popping for some reason and then the bar closed the back gate and that isolated the parking lot / vendor area. We will square it away next year for sure.

The Bible Belt Sinners & The Afterdarks killed it as usual.

Crusens is a great little Bar and Grill and we appreciate them letting us take over their bar for the night.

Thanks again and hope to see ya in Streator next weekend.

Kip "i"

13. Good show! Great time!!!

14. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Great to meet you, Petritl, Jim-Bob, Halfcocked, Alfred, and even Coolstuff with his Japanese fighting Tiger mask.

15. Hellfish

Hellfish

I'm still having clutch troubles, but in the end I couldn't make it at all. My wife double-booked herself and we couldn't get a sitter so I had to high-tail it back from Decatur in time to watch the kids.

16. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Guess it was fun without you anyway.:D Pileup is right around the corner. In-fact, I have a lot to do before then. Something always goes wrong last minute. I drove my car to the car wash an hour before the Bash Sat and one of my header pipes cracked hanging down to the road. So I'm removing a hot header to weld it up at about 3:30.

17. crazydays

crazydays

Had a great time!

18. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Had a blast it was a killer event