Register now to get rid of these ads!

•••RUMBLERS, Kustom Kills, Hot Rod Thrills•••

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slim Pickens, Aug 21, 2010.

1. duffy.

duffy.

Awesome pics! really pissed I missed out this year

2. Big Nick

Big Nick

Yeah we snuck in right before they closed the gates! Brian, Zombie Hotrod, hooked us up and let us keep the bikes right up front behind his 32.

3. teddyp

teddyp

thanks you got to post a picture of your 56 it,s got the look

4. lorodz

lorodz

here ya go....teddyp.
    [​IMG]

5. Skankin' Rat Fink

Skankin' Rat Fink
    from NYC

Looks like Andrew's car got all the attention. :D I didn't take too many pictures at the show, unfortunately, but I made sure I got a shot of this:

[​IMG]

6. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Glad everybody had a good time.HopefullyI can make it next year with my Chevy.

7. Teddy, congrats on best custom. Sorry I missed it.

8. teddyp

teddyp

thanks jack i was looking for you will you be atthe hoe down in philp.

9. teddyp

teddyp

looks great thankls for posted it

10. Adriatic Machine

Adriatic Machine

she makes mee too! notice that's an Air Force cap on that purty lil head

11. lorodz

lorodz

here is my sexy lil wife ..with the trouble maker
    [​IMG]

12. Zoo York

Zoo York
    from Zoo York

Hey lorodz. I dont usually attend shows during the week because I dont have time. Maybe once in a while i make up a excuse not to go into work but give me a shout and me and a few of the boys will shoot out so a show. There is a benefit or something in Staten Island this sunday we will be driving out to.. Hit me up..

13. aagasser

aagasser
    from ny

Hey "Six" Thanks for getting a picture of my ride.(its the 27 Roadster in the upper right pic) This was my first time to the Rumblers show with a car of my own,I had a blast! I met up with TJ from Throttle Jockey Originals and the Road Rats in the morning and we hit the highway around 30 cars strong. It was a rolling car show for all the "squares". They were almost crashing into each other taking pictures.
    The whole event was way cool from the sick cars to the hottest pin-up girls,crazy bikes ,burn-outs,wheelies,flame shows and some very cool people.Definately be there next year,it was the best event Ive been to all year.

14. freebird101

freebird101

damn! I missed a good show, looked great, I'll hopefully make it next year.

15. Here are the few picture I had on my camera when I down loaded them today.
    Make sure you look in the back ground at a few thanks tom

Attached Files:

16. Couple more

Attached Files:

17. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Thats Steve Bonge super nice guy and diehard hot rod and custom guy.

Attached Files:

18. lorodz

lorodz

hey
    Zoo York<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5572480", true); </SCRIPT>
    Alliance Member

[​IMG]
    i def will there is a couple local cruise spots during the week i know your in yaphank..i dunno how close you are to the fire house by the black rock but there is a shopw there on tuesday nights.there is a local oak dale show thursday nights on montauk hwy than there is another show on main street in riverhead on thursday nights also ...oh and before i forget there bald hill tuesday but it blows...i here ya about the work thing i get out at about 4 so after that im free ...let me know ..

19. quandel_garage

quandel_garage

This group looks like a good time

20. Big Nick

Big Nick

I was just emailed this one of me and my girl leaving
    [​IMG]

21. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Like the T man!!

22. lorodz

lorodz

hey
    <TABLE id=post5573857 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e5e5e5 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 0px solid" class=thead><!-- status icon and date -->[​IMG] Today, 08:57 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e5e5e5 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #110 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Big Nick<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5573857", true); </SCRIPT>
    Alliance Member

[​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    hey nick sorry i missed ya this year wanted to check out the new rides ...

23. Big Nick

Big Nick

No problem. I saw the 56, looks good! I spend most of the time bullshittin with people and throwin around ideas with Skoty Chops, super nice guy!

24. Zoo York

Zoo York
    from Zoo York

yeah bald hill sucks ass. The cops suck ass over there also. I went to yaphank a few times.I'll go there next tuesday.

25. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

kool cars,fine women..looks like fun

26. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Big Nick did you grab a poster from Skoty for me? Not that you should have....

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  27. Big Nick

Big Nick

I didnt get any flyers dude! Sorry. Skoty gave me a poster that I just dropped off at the framers! Was I supposed to grab you one of his posters? Fuck man sorry. I actually had to stuff it in my buddys bag, as you can see from the picture, I dont have much room for carry on lugage! hahahaha

28. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I did the logo on the posters. I'll get one from him. I was just bustin' you balls.

Bike looks good dude.

29. Big Nick

Big Nick

The posters look sick man! Mine is getting professionally framed. Skoty is the man! I am heading out to Cali soon so he can put me to work in the shop so I can upgrade my skills under his watchful eye!

30. I'm really diggin the Econoline (any more pics of the dually set up out back) and do I need to say anything about the doll sittin' on the cooler, oooooo baby ! :D

Great pics, thanks