Register now to get rid of these ads!

What to do in Portland, OR

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 37hotrod, Aug 22, 2010.

1. I'm currently splitting my time between Chicago and Portland. I finally pulled the trigger and shipped my cars up to Portland. Next weekend will be my first weekend in town with the toys. What to do...where to go? Anything happening in the Portland area next Fri/Sat/Sun?

2. spikebot 81

spikebot 81

3. Thanks for the links. The drags sound cool, but Wed is out of the equation for this trip.

4. Mockie

Mockie

next weekend is the all Harley drags at woodburn dragstrip, only 30 short miles south of Portland. Always a cool event.

5. 47chevycoupe

47chevycoupe
    from Finland

I know this is a little later but there is a rod run in Long Beach Washington the weekend after labor day.

6. ratfink56

ratfink56

not car related but cool is the ww2 airship hangar in tillamook and the spruce goose in mcminnville

7. 47chevycoupe

47chevycoupe
    from Finland

IF you make it to Tillamook stop at the cheese plant and have some of the BEST ice cream ever made :D :D

8. Already been to the Tillamook Dairy. 'Tis awesome ice cream, but I'm looking for something to do with the cars next weekend. Does anyone have a favorite cruise night near Portland / Lake Oswego area? I would hate to pick the one lame cruise out of the bunch and get all cranky on my weekend off.