Register now to get rid of these ads!

orale pues!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by grf-x, Aug 20, 2010.

1. grf-x

grf-x

Que pasa? My name is Mathew, but I go by Mat or Mateo. I guess I have to say, "I really down know when I started getting interested in hot rods." As a person with creative talents... I guess the design of the cars, the paint and hard work that goes in to them has been attractive. I got introduced to customizing during the 80s (fellow brothers in arms where all about mini trucks, heavily modified). After I got out of the military, i went to art school. I met my best friend there. His starting his own HR apparel and accessories company is what go me hooked. I saw him modifying is Biscayne. The way he could just look and a part off one can and flow it into the other. Pure talent. Been hooked ever since. I like all styles of hot rods. Then i purchased my friend's company from him. I hope it something i can share with and pass on to my son.

I just sold my 66 mustang. I am building a tot-rod stroller from scratch. Sheet metal and all. My way of telling my wife (she has been wanting a second child) that it is time. LOL

Be nice to see some of you at the woodward dream cruise here in the Detroit Metro Area.

Keep the paint up and the rubber down.

2. rafman

rafman

saludos ,welcome from the Rafman from connecticut and good luck with ur biuld.

3. Toner283

Toner283

Welcome to the HAMB Matt. Glad to see you decided to stick around. A good thick skin is a good thing to have around here

Post up some build pics of the tot rod. We all like pic's & to see works in progress.

No hard feelings huh? :)

4. grf-x

grf-x

None what so ever.

Prior to joining i have been reading the builds. There tops. Thanks.

5. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

Welcome Matt... Good luck with your company.....

6. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Welcome from the Bluegrass state. Nice introduction, thanks for taking a moment to share a little about yourself....:)

7. 117harv

117harv

Welcome to the HAMB, from oregon.

8. grf-x

grf-x

Thanks everyone.

9. Welcome from Arkansas...