Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen! 1937 Ford Panel Truck- Phoenix, Arizona - UPDATE: RECOVERED!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zellerware, Aug 10, 2010.

1. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Good eye Nick!!! So happy to see this go in favor of the honest hard working guys for once. H.A.M.B is awesome!!

2. mj40's

mj40's

Wouldn't it be cool if some of the H.A.M.B. members in that area would get together and help the Blake family put her back to its original glamour before the theft? Wish I was down there to help on this one.

3. choptvan

choptvan

I would help for sure. Awesome job nick. Good eye.

4. 562roadster

562roadster

5. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

Way to go Nick. I wish I could have been there to hear their explaination to the police.

6. Normal Norman

Normal Norman
    from Goshen IN.

My goodness! I do love a happy ending. Is this HAMB the best or what? Normal norman

7. Bodger45

Bodger45

This makes me happy!

8. nutajunka

nutajunka

I'd like to see where this panel truck was going. I'd bet alot of other stolen vehicles would be found. :mad:

9. Hope MVD gets a redass when they explain that NEW temp in the backwindow of the 37!!!!!!! Hope the insurance (hope it was covered) company takes care of the truck and Nick for this one,.,,,,,,,,,,Nutajunka,ya gotta have a good idea where it was headin and how many gotta be involved,killed me seein chainbinders holdin the 37 down.............

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Hey Nick! You got your wish! M.C. 85 and Hiway 85 puts them square in Maricopa county! But they're wearin' pink underwear as we speak!!! Good work man!

11. YoungGun

YoungGun

Its really really great to see how this all turned out.the power of the h.a.m.b is amazing

cb

12. big creep

big creep

wwwwwwwooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo fuck yea! sooo happy for you guys! i say the cops let us handle the punishment! i have great ideas!!!!!!!!!! fuck nick you are the fucken man!!!!! you should get life time membership for this!!!! good eye man!!!!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  13. Next stop gray bar hotel , hope they get a long stay ! way to go Nick ! Like mrj40's said hopefully the AZ HAMB group can help the family fix it. I know how they must of felt after having my ElCamino SS 454 Clone stolen here in Washington. Never found been over three years. We have ideas to the dirt bag(s) but no proof. Happy ending, the power of the HAMB !

14. I just called my buddys who are from the Phoenix PD and told them that the panel truck was found.

Frenchy

15. Congratulation Nick nice to have people like you around !!!!

Frenchy

16. vein

vein

wow! lock em up, and throw away the keys! glad to see you got your panel truck back.

17. shoveled71

shoveled71

Way to go nick, hope they get a long time in the pink panties, couldnt have got caught in a better place. Spike

18. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Man... Good job!... This makes the ones still missing a little easier to handle. Maybe someone will spot them too.

19. RDR

RDR

Sharp eye NICK and your fast action made this thread go from OH NO to OH YAH !!! Thanks so much!!

20. right on nick!! thats what community is all about! :D

21. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Holy smokes! I thought you were never going to see that truck again.... What a great ending!!!

22. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

All in favor say AYE!:cool:

Great news!

23. big creep

big creep

24. I got goose bump reading this thread, way to go Nick!

25. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Easily a 5 star thread. Great job Nick! Actually, totally freak'n awesome job!!

26. DetroitDetomaso

DetroitDetomaso
    from Las Vegas

Awesome! Just awesome!

27. hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Old Skool Rodder

Old Skool Rodder

Aye!

Nick is a REAL American HERO!

29. 32ford5

32ford5
    from Australia

Nick, what's your paypal email address?

I'm starting the reward for Nick at $100 (plus a matching $100 charity donation which can go to the original owners to help with restoration if you all prefer, or to the board - I'm easy). Anyone care to join me? This type of deed needs to be rewarded and encouraged.

30. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Great news! Nick you are the man! When I first read this thread I thought, "no way this will turn up", but you saved the day! You definitely represent the spirit of the HAMB and good ol' USA.