Register now to get rid of these ads!

American Pastimes Hot Rod Parts

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS, Aug 11, 2010.

1. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

Hi, we have a account on the HAMB now and we are also in the prosess of setting up a Alliance account so we can provide discounts on hot rod parts. Please look for us soon on the Alliance.

We are a hot rod parts shop in Nor Cal that caters to the low buck low brow builder to your high dollar street rod build. This is just a small portion of what we carry, when we are set up as a Alliance vendor we will post all of the lines.

Here is a few of the lines we carry:
    Air Ride Tech, Air Lift, Slam Specialties,Firestone air bags, Viar, Heidt's, Fat Man, Lokar, Vintage Air, Ididit, Borgeson, Haywire,Wireworks, Sanderson Headers, TCI,Walker Radiator and many more.

http://www.americanpastimes.com/

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. BAD ROD

BAD ROD

Welcome! And thanks for becoming an Alliance vendor!

3. ???????????????????intro??????????????

4. roundvalley

roundvalley

Intro? Web address? Thanks for the Alliance but not sure what you sell. Thanks for the friendship request. Maybe later.

5. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

We didn't have a into yet because we are waiting for the aproval to be a vendor.
    We sell hot rod parts such as:
    Heidt's, Fat Man, Ididit, Air Ride Tech, Lokar, Vintage Air, Haywire, Borgeson and many more.

6. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

We reposted the intro with more info about the shop.

7. How about telling us who "we" is? Not trying to be an asshole (no, really!) but I would like to know the individuals as well as the company. With that said I would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an "Alliance Vendor". Welcome from Arkansas...

8. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

OK NO PROB IM NOT YELLING IM JUST A CAP'S GUY , THIS IS POOR BOY JAY FROM THE SAC CHAPTER OF POORBOYS C.C., I HAVE H.A.M.B. ACC AS WELL.
    WE ALSO HAVE KIMMY SHE HAS A 64 FORD F100 AND WAS IN THE HOOLIGANS C.C. SHE JUST STARTED A ALL GIRL CAR CLUB , AND RON K. IS THE OWNER, WITH 64 FALCON GASSER & A BUNCH OF CAR'S , CHECK OUT OUR, Vision Statement

We will establish and maintain American Pastimes as one of the five major suppliers of hot rod parts in the United States. When hot rod enthusiasts think of hot rod parts and accessories, they will think of American Pastimes as one of the primary suppliers to their cherished hot rods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Mission Statement

We will achieve our vision by always providing superior customer service, maintaining an inventory that can quickly satisfy the needs of our customers and by employing knowledgeable employees, expert in technical skills important to our customers. We work with the customer to ensure that the product they purchase the first time is the right part for their application, and if the part needs to be exchanged we work with the customer to satisfaction.

Our Philosophy

We provide our customer with the right parts at the right time. We always place the interests of the customer first, while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner. We always listen to the needs of the customer and use our expertise to provide them with the most economical and functional solution. If we do not provide the products or services required, we will either refer the customer to the best alternative supplier or work to get the parts at the best price.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History

American Pastimes was established in 1994. Our first “store” was a 24’ trailer that was used to provide hot rod parts and accessories to the visitors and participants of local Northern California weekend car shows. During these events, we offered the first American Pastimes catalog and advertised our mail order service. During the week, we received and processed mail orders to our growing list of satisfied customers.

In 1997 our store moved from the trailer to an 800 square foot retail store location. However, we still traveled to the local car shows and satisfied our mail order customers.

In 2000, we made our big move to our present location in Sacramento, California and began to add a staff of hot rod experts. The store is a 4000 square foot retail building located at 7637 Fair Oaks Blvd., and our employees are experts in suspension, tire and wheels, electrical and A/C systems. Having established a company of experts and a larger location, we began to establish ourselves as a top supplier of hot rod parts and accessories. Today we have proven ourselves as a store with unparalleled service and with the largest selection of street rod parts on the West Coast. We strive to add new products on a monthly basis and keep our knowledge and inventory up to date. American Pastimes continues to grow due to our commitment to the customer, our outstanding staff of street rod experts, and our constantly growing inventory. We are California's Top Dealer for Vintage Air and a Top Ten Dealer for Zoops, Billet Specialties, Lokar, Street Works, Borgeson and many other manufacturers. Let us show you why so many Street Rod enthusiasts place their trust in our company.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Poor Boy Jay, I want to thank you for taking the time to expand on your into. Again, Welcome from Arkansas...

10. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

11. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

don't be THAT guy... :p

12. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

Hi, I am Kim from American Pastimes. I am a sales person and do the shipping and receiving. Here a few pics of my truck and I.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

MY 62 BELAIR & MY WIFE DARLING DANIKA..
    [​IMG]

IVE BEEN W/ AMERICAN PASTIME FOR 3 YEARS NOW, & BEFORE THAT I WAS @ FBIRIDES.COM FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS, IN THE LAST 3 YEAR'S IVE MOVED US TO #5 IN THE NATION FOR AIRRIDETECH SALES..IM KINDA THE AIR GUY HERE.. CANT WAIT TO HELP YOU GUYS THANK'S POOR BOY JAY

14. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome From Sidney Illinois

15. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

[​IMG]

STORE HOUR'S M-F 7:30AM -5:30PM SATURDAYS 9:00AM -1:00PM
    1-800-397-9462--------OR ---------916-944-6600

16. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

Tgif,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

17. 4950ford

4950ford
    from cushing,ok

Awesome!!, and welcome from Oklahoma

18. AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS

AMERICANPASTIMESPARTS
    from Carmichael

Check us out at the NSRA show Oct 1,2 & 3rd in Sac @ Cal Expo We will be featuring Air Ride Tech...the factory rep Jon Marshall will be there to answer any questions you have. Air Ride will have some give aways. so if you want the best air ride kit out there come see us. we will have cars on display and darling danika will be out there as well..