Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hartman Bash #7

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Aug 9, 2010.

1. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Looks like you guys north of the border guys (and gals) have got this hot rod gathering thing down pat. Thanks for posting Mark.

Frank

2. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

Damn shame i had to miss it this year, looks like you guys had a good time, see you at the drive-in

3. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Looks like a blast, that Mach I funny car is beyhond cool!
    That black thing w/ flames and what looks like a late model windshield is a joke right? :D

4. We had a Hartman family party one time...half of them were arrested the other half blew up something from what I remember. The Hartman's from Texas were never invited to another party after that. Naw, just kidding, us Hartman's are ok. We just like them hot rods.

Mikey (Hartman)
    www.mikeyspinstriping.com
    $$ Monetize your Pinstriping...sign up for my Pinstriping e-class.

5. Hey Mark thanks for the invite,we all had a great time. Jim is still talking about it this morning over coffee. Even though we didn't know too many people there we were made to feel like we'd been hangin' around for years. Laurie and I loved the club house, something to see every where you looked. The Lords prayer was great some real thinking went into that. Please thank everyone involved the great Hartman family, the E.L.T.A. and The Piston Pushers and of course yourself. What a great ambassator for hot rodding you are. Can't say enough good things, so once again thanks for the invite, and you can count us in for next year...(hopefully a little earlier...lol) ....Dave

6. Rick thanks for the pic, just got it on my e-mail. Car sure looks lean mean and clean, will keep picture for sure. How'd she run in NY. for you?...Dave

7. Chemin

Chemin

Looks and sounds like fun. I'll have to remember this for next year. Hopefully I'll have my ride ride done by then.

8. Lol......you would have fitted in well with the rest of us Hooligans brother....even Tindale was feeling the good vibes that nite...lol....he was smilin large most of the evening. I hope you can join us next year for the fun.

9. Hey Dave thanks for the kind words and it's always a pleasure of having such nice folks as you and Laurie in the shop......hopefully will catch up to you both real soon.

10. Brother Frank.......you and Rich have to get up here for next year's party.....you'll have a blast and your cars would look outstanding in the shop.

11. No joke bonez....this guy drives the wheels off this "custom"......can you believe he has a matching motorcycle........looks like a road warrior car to me...lol.

Attached Files:

12. Here you go.....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  13. What a super night. Excellant photos Mark & Sandra. Thanks to the ELTA garage guys (and you know who you are). Special thanks to the Hartman family, Jim, Cindy, Ed, Phil & Dan for their open house invite to good bands, good food, good friends and great cars. There's nothing better than eating burgers with the taste of rubber & fuel. ELTA forever......

14. ....Amen brother...lol......really great having you there John.....the new coupe looked so kool brother....well done on the build.

Attached Files: