Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.a.t.e. Car show in new york

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by satan's childs, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Sept 4 2010 at the country pine bar/inn, i post more detail later

2. thathotrodkid

thathotrodkid

3. Antny

Antny
    BANNED
    from Noo Yawk

What town in NY?

4. Puts it opposite the AACA show in Moravia, if that matters. HATE show is in Binghamton. Don't see them competing as much for the car turnout as for swap vendors.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010

5. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

I love H.A.T.E. Just dont wear one of their Tshirts through airport security. HAHA. SLim

6. endicott ny

Attached Files:

7. i been to moravia show that ok, not much of a show aaca, old man stuff everyone have opinion,

8. near binghamton ny

9. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

will there be a speidi vendor? is sharkey's still going? any one remember grover's pig stand? there that ought to take some of us back a few years!!!

10. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

Yes, Sharkey's is still in business.

11. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Yeah but Sharkey's is down on Glennwood Ave in Binghamton were it has been for ever. This show is in Endicott, NY and I am sure the bar that is there will be offering food and beverages . This show is pretty cool they had a lot of people show last year despite shit weather. But that is what separates the men from the boys :D. i will be there and plan to be bringing some of my metal art for sale. If anyone wants to they can hit me up here on the HAMB-O-DEX or email me from my website the link is in my signature. pre-order and receive the Hamb discount

12. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Will be there hopefully with guys from Buffalo.Great way to spend time with my son on his 18th birthday!! See ya there Joe

13. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

You driving down in the hot rod?

14. alot of foods and drinks clam,pork, beer,hamburger hot dog, chicken speidie.

15. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

So who all is going?

16. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

I wish i was attending .

17. thathotrodkid

thathotrodkid

last year was a blast even with the weather we all know fun and hotrods good friends food and beer are shure fun so rain or shine suck it up and be ther if not we will have fun with out yah :) oh and dont forget the chicken wings they were awesome

18. E HANSEN13

E HANSEN13

Sounds like a good guys take some pics for the guys on the west coast...
    Thanks, PONYBOY

19. there a pre party friday night start at 5 to 12pm free campin there hotel about 3 mile

20. there going to be good flea market,

21. i like to hear some hamber coming so who coming

22. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Went last year chilly and misty, turn out low dozen cars or so, maybe 4 vendors.

Hope you get a better deal than that this year.

23. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I went there to and I kind of remembering a little more cars and vendors than that. But like you said it was cold and mist and they had cars and people come from Canada and other ares of NY that were a quite little drive for those who did show. But for the first show ever they did not do bad. Hell I don't think they charged anything for vending spaces either. I will go again because it was still a good time even if there was not a couple hundred cars and a ton of people. :)

24. first year carshow it part of live and learn progress, so we make a fixing here and there, so we make the next show better ,and we move it a month ahead and little adjustment
    So we all can enjoy it and meet new people

25. vendor 10by10 space for $20, and show is $5 person on sat, preparty on friday nite 5pm to 12 pm free and hang out with the crew

26. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

I'm gonna try to get there as long as I have the HATE sticker on my battery and IF I can get the 55 squared away.Will try to bring a few other cars with me

27. let me know if you want rvsp a vendor spot thanks JR

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  28. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

With the snow and cold temps last year I left the t-bucket at home and just brought some parts down in the truck to sell, but i'm definately going to make it down this year with the car. Can't wait.