Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cheap Barn Finds [Miss Mater]

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordnut forever, Aug 1, 2010.

1. dug these old moredoors out of a farm shed,sat for about 25 years,ever see the movie Cars, here's Maters old lady,lol, i about died laughing,see pics [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. joebuick

joebuick

3. What are ya doing with them????

4. 53ash

53ash
    from Plano, TX

Draw some eyes in the windshield dirt on that old Dodge, and you got her pegged:D

5. not sure yet, both were running when they were parked and motors still turn,plymouth needed u-joints and the dodge got sold when the old guy died,they got a wash job after they got to the shop,looks better ,might part them out but first want to get them running [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. why part them out? they look like pretty decent builders.

7. still debating on that, bought a guys collection of mopars so i'm jammed up w/cars,lol

8. long island vic

long island vic

second one needs to see a dentist

9. Mater set her straight,lol

10. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Now these are TRUE barn finds.........but dont part them out.......

11. naw you guys twisted my arm,i'll get them running, wanna thank [Jim in Pics] and Steve with the bobcat for helping me get them home

12. gladeparkflyer

gladeparkflyer
    BANNED

helping?! looks in those pics like jim did ALL the pushin! you got that tom sawyer "help me paint this fence" thing goin.... cool finds!

13. no pushing involved,bobcat and chain,jim steered,lol,i had the camera

14. gladeparkflyer

gladeparkflyer
    BANNED

whereabouts in nebraska did ya find those? i grew up over in council bluffs and even in the 70s, it seemed like all the good stuff was rusted right up to the beltline. my cuz had a 72 chevelle and by 75, the quarters were GONE!

15. Creature13

Creature13

Meadowbrook?? I had a '50 Meadowbrook in 2001.

16. i'm about 12 miles east of Grand Island,seems like these old mopars are starting to pop up and since they cheap right now i'm buying as many as i can afford,the dodge has a perfect dash in it,not a flaw i can find,i've run into some rust buckets but been pretty lucky lately

17. What other kind of mopars did you pick up in the collection you got???

18. BadgeZ28

BadgeZ28
    from Oregon

Classy! Love the taillights and trim around the gas filler neck.

19. KATFISH

KATFISH

fORGET THE CAR ...What are those plants by the garege door?????

20. Honeyhush

Honeyhush

i don tthink those plants are what they look like.

21. 2-TONED

2-TONED

cool! its fun diggin em out and cleaning them up. now put them out by road with big ol for sale signs! take the money and put it in something you really want to work on.

22. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Those are another kind of garage find.

23. Honeyhush

Honeyhush

i take it back, that is definetly what it looks like. but i think its the `wild` variety. its all over the artillery range in fort mc coy.

24. this 38 [​IMG] 40 ply [​IMG]

25. Checkerwagon

Checkerwagon

Katfish, Honeyhut, now, why in the world would you know those plants are ? ;)

26. thats the wild stuff that grows here, not any good,gotta go back cuz he has another 50 2dr w/a new motor for it in the crate,218 i'm guessing and need to pick up the NOS fenders,hoods,ect,saw on some of the fenders it said P-20,anyway will get the other car today cuz i want that new flathead in the wood crate

27. '46SuperDeluxe

'46SuperDeluxe
    from Clovis, CA

Man... those old Mopars bring back memories...My Dad had a '52 Chrysler,and my Mom had a green Plymouth 4door, a lot like that one. They all pretty much looked the same. I learned to drive in them when I was 13. Fluid drive= almost automatic.