Register now to get rid of these ads!

All New Bubble Top Show Rod!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FRITZ, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broman

Broman
    from an Island

Count me in too Fritz. Anything to help out a fellow HAMBer and all around good guy.

Some guys hoard their knowledge or would rather try to make money off of such insight. You have always been forthcoming any time I have asked questions.

You go ahead and stand behind your wife - we will stand behind you.

~Bro

2. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Fritz, just took my wife to the hospital Friday for a surgery. It wasn't serious, but I felt helpless and terrible for her.:( Hope your wife nothing but the best, chances of complete recovery are great these days.:D

3. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

Wicked50;
    Thanks man! I do feel helpless also, My wife's Surgery is Aug 9th. The first of many. the next year of our lives is going to be the hardest road we have ever traveled. In the last 6 months I have lost 3 people to cancer. I found out about a week ago that a Young guy that used to work for me was Killed in Afghanistan in early July. He being the 2nd friend I had lost in that "war" my Dad has also been in & out of the Hospital over the last few months. To be honest I usually would never post personal stuff on the HAMB. But the stress and pressure has become quite great for me and I do consider many of you friends and family. So I will share.
    I have become a very bitter person lately but Know this to will pass.
    as for the DVD's well, they will be a little bit of a while. I do want to share what I know & the craziness but have other things to do right now.
    Thanks to those of you that have sent e-mails and called. IT does mean A lot!
    FRITZ

4. adamshumard

adamshumard

any update on how your wife is doin? We're thinkin abut a buddy. Btw I saw the car in salina. It's goin to be "WOW" when it's done. Inspired me to start a glass project.

5. adamshumard

adamshumard

beat me to my own question.

6. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Fritz. You and your wife are in our prayers.

I cant remember if there is a name for this project or not, but maybe take the situation and name the car in accordance.

7. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

Its the "Baja Bandeeto"

thats the name Jimmy Smith and I came up with. I want to stay as true as I can to Jimmy's Ideas.

FRITZ

8. belair

belair

Praying for your wife and you too, Fritz.

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Fritz, sorry to hear the news. Please tell Carol my thoughts and prayers are with her for a speedy and painfree as possible recovery.

10. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Fritz,,

You and Your Wife are in our prayers.. Were Hoping all the best for your Wifes speedy recovery....

Terry

11. 61TBird

61TBird

I just want to say "Hang in There" Fritz!
    If you and your Wife ever make it out to the West Coast(SF Bay Area),you'll always have a place to stay and your own personal Tour Guide.

12. autobilly

autobilly

Fritz, sorry to read about your "situation". I look forward to reading about how all goes well, on here in the future.

13. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Fritz, I only met your wife briefly while at the autorama, but what a sweet lady! You are a lucky guy. Wish her the best from all of us here in Montana.!

14. chris55

chris55

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

15. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

Times 2

16. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

fritz, my thoughts & prayers are with you & your wife ,hoping for all to turn out just fine ,she has to be a great wife to put up with the fiberglass & metalflake ,that stuff goes everywhere !!

17. stovebolt55

stovebolt55

Amazing!

I really dig how you stayed true to the messy Roth plaster method.

18. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Hi Fritz.... Hope everything is going okay.....

Terry

19. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Sorry to hear the bad news, Fritz. My thoughts and prayers are with you both! Wishing you both all the best and a speedy recovery for your wife!

Todd

20. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

Breast cancer does suck. My mom and my grandmother both have it. My mom has to get it removed yearly from her chest. But the major thing is that it is beatable and your wife sounds so cool that I think she will have to stay here. Just think like this, soon it will be a "pain it the ass" and you'll have to go out of your way to do it. Plus your wife will start to whine about the fact that her breast "seem odd". Haha. Good luck to you and your wife and we'll throw in a few prayers and if I tell my grandma, she'll get her whole church to pray for you.

21. I hope everything went well with your wife's first surgery, and I hope she has a healthy and speedy recovery. I'll keep the both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

22. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

God bless you and your wife, Fritz.

23. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

Well I am going to Pimp my first DVD here. My wife and I worked long and hard on this, She comes home from the hospital today! "Cancer free" we hope.
    "How to paint your motorcycle- or anything else for that matter" its just about 3 1/2 hours of me doing an "Indian larry" style paint job. I try to show you everything from making paint stands to block sanding, gold leafing and pin striping! I am doing a bike gas tank and stuff but the info is the same for hot rods & customs also! the next one we will do is the fiberglass bodies at home DVD. I hope to be back on the "Baja Bandeeto" soon also gang
    see my online store at www.spritzbyfritz.com
    Thanks to everyone for their support and kind words
    FRITZ

Attached Files:

24. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

Fritz wishing you and your wife all the best.

25. Scratchbuilt

Scratchbuilt

wishing you both all the best man..

26. junkyardgenius

junkyardgenius
    from Kernow

All the best Fritz, we have a friend in the same situation right now and another who beat it about 7 or 8 years back. Some days will be better than others , thinking of you guys. all the best

27. Fritz, how is your wife doing? We're all rooting for her full recovery!

Steve

28. All the best to you both.

29. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

For every one that has asked.
    Things have been going good with my wife. the surgery is over and she is doing well. we will find out in a few days if there will be any chemo treatments. keep our fingers crossed that we can by pass that.

We did get our first batch of DVD's so they are in stock and ready to ship out to anyone that might like one. just visit my web site store!

The "Baja Bandeeto" is on hold for a short while but I'll be back on it as soon as I get some customer work done. right now it is sitting in my car trailer.
    Thanks to all you guys for your PM's & e-mails
    FRITZ

30. Excellent news!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.