Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Does anyone here own this car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratnest, Jul 30, 2010.

1. My wife took over my 52 coupe and has fell in love with the color on this car...if anyone can help me out with the color i would be very greatful..

[​IMG]

2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I believe it's that '59 Pontiac color, Royal Amethyst Poly.

3. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

4. Thanks guys for your help.the pic doesnt show the color real good..the car is from the west coast..i found a video from Santa Maria in 2008 in the first few minutes of the vid. the parade of cars goes by the 51 the color looks different in the video,heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQFW4GLbMPg&feature=related

5. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Car belongs to Jimmy from the Royal Jokers out of the Northern California bay area.

6. thanks, is there anyway you could find out what color is on the car...looks like this is the color my wife is set on..

7. eric

eric

8. PurpleReignInBlood

PurpleReignInBlood

thats mine it is being redone in candy etc...we used a purple Dupont ChromaBase metallic base coat w/ straight flex n flat clear. I picked it out of the book at the paint store. I just went downstairs and checked in the garage but I don't seem to have the left over can anymore so I can't help anymore than this. It was something like 7 years ago when it was painted in that color. I'm pretty sure you can find it or something very close checking the Dupont catalog.

9. Thanks, my wife loves your car.hers is a 52 business coupe,we had looked at hundreds of pics and came across a pic of your car and she fell in love .