Register now to get rid of these ads!

Louisville NSRA 2010?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flipper, Feb 21, 2010.

1. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

glad this came back up.only 3 weeks away.i'll be there in a 59 el camino,but i'll be there. gonna try it ay least once. seeSOME of you folks there.please be cooler by then:cool:

2. gooseta2

gooseta2

...it pretty sad but I see less Citations on the road than I do 32 roadsters..and most other pre 48 cars and trucks....and most NSRA car are done worst than that Citation.....:rolleyes:Oh yea and most NSRA cars would get pick to hell on here...for them not being Traditional.....

3. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Hey I will be there in the van I extended my roadtrip into august

4. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

My Frog Follies registration number is 3376. I registered close to the deadline. I figured it would have been higher.

5. As a owner of a future build of a 59 el camino I'll definitely be looking for you!

I'm gonna be there to have fun and look at the cars that catch my attention. Life's too short to take stand on everything that everyone else does in life that we may not agree with (as long as it's not hurting us in some way of course). Those that are stayin' home to protest-well, I will miss looking at your cars but still I'll be having fun-hope you are too.

6. hemi

hemi

I'm working on my flat black Chevy Citation with zebra skin seats and my lowered Mustang II with 22s and a 2.0L..... Nerd Rats are where it's at... just like the 80's bro!

:D

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

That does it....I'm going just to check out Hemi's new ride.:cool:

8. xmacx

xmacx
    from illinois

zing!

9. Weasel

Weasel

One page of this thread has more meaningful content and is way more entertaining than all the editions together of Street Scene ever published....:cool:

10. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

Most getto cruisers are drug dealers, moneys no object...............

11. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

i'll be there wed-sun. went to knoxville in may and still had a great time and thats what its all about when it comes down to it. we've been goin for years now and have made some great friends at these shows who i look forward to seeing again this year. for those of you that are too narrow-minded or stubborn to go it'll be your loss. see yall at the meet and greet

12. Tacson

Tacson

HotRodBen,

Your fellow Rutherford neighbor will be there Saturday. Driving my daily. Think I am going to leave the 55 at home. Like some have said It is still our hobby. Look past what doesnt interest you plus I love seeing all the vendors in one AIR conditioned place. Have a safe trip up.

13. TomCat 1

TomCat 1

If the count is down this year it could be even lower next year with all the people that are just going to see what happens or because they already had reservations.

14. ah the follies. Went twice. Such an awesome event.

15. Any of you that are going and aren't predicting the end of the world with the year change, come by the PerTronix booth (#725) and say HI!

16. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

i dunno,the sky may be falling!!!!!!!:cool:

17. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

I agree and maybe (although pretty doubtful) i'll see ya up there. Look for a blue model a sedan, white 34 chev sedan, black 35 chev sedan, black 37 chev sedan, blue 58 chev wagon, or orange 70 cutlass and we shouldnt be too far. You have a safe trip too

18. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

Must be one of the same assholes that disted a club I was in and we were even helping them out. What a bunch of assheads hope they get whats coming to them!

19. storm king

storm king

There will be rods there, and modified cars. There will be great new people to meet and many ideas to steal. The building is cool and every vendor who is anybody will be there to speak with directly. What the *** is there not to go for? What a bunch of whining, snivleing dogs....
    This'll be the last big event I can take the Grandaughter to this summer, and it will be a blast, just like it will be to anyone who really likes cars and having a good time with friends and other like minded people.

20. Snakeoyl Joe

Snakeoyl Joe

21. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Not meaning to pick on ya but for the first time you can take your 55 yet you're driving your daily???:confused:

22. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

in the words of BEAR BRYANT"B-I-N-G-O" you nailed it.look me up 59 el camino with rust and a little mexican standing next to it.on the swap meet side of the building,in the grass.................i hope

23. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

leaving.................................now! see ya'll:cool:

24. Weasel

Weasel

Have fun y'all. I would still go and have fun. With 11,000 cars there must be something for almost everybody and I would be happy to find just one car that did it for me. I can't wait to see the post event bashing that goes on from the Piss 'n Moan Club - about anything and everything - you know, people who can be perfectly miserable anywhere....:rolleyes:

25. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

From another forum.

Looks like about 4,000 people are boycotting the "Street Rod Plus some other cars Nationals".

26. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Maybe it will suck..maybe not. I'll let you know when I get back. Leaving Indy first thing in the morning. Oh yeah, I got my new HAMB tag and will be wearing it proudly!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  27. HotRodHighley

HotRodHighley
    from cincy, oh

A group of us are leaving tomorrow morning from cincy. I always have a blast at the NATS! I look forward to it every year. I don't like the rule change, but I am still going and am hoping to have a great time.

28. Labold

Labold

I have no idea what it will be like this year.
    I'll give you my full report upon my return.

29. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

if anyone is in town and wants something pinstriped hit me up,I refuse to pay 1300.00 for a spot there.I only live 10 min from louisville on the indiana side so I can come to your hotel or you can just come to me...if you want anything done email me [email protected]

30. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

I just got done with my shift at registration, the number at 1pm was just over 7700, seems like way down from what it normally is, I have worked registration for the last 20 years.

We shall see what we shall see.

I know that I am enjoying it very much, it is so damn hot that I almost put the top up on the 52, notice that I said almost.

B:)B