Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Some more Goodguys from Puyallup Pics !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rob-redm, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Thats a pretty good looking Y block in its arms to, shiney as shit, real nice,:)

2. F#@k that Sh!t! I want the graphic details of how you know Steve. :D

By the way, Dick's coupe is just as beautiful on the bottom side as it is on top. It's definitely worth picking up this month's issue of Rod & Custom for the bitchin' photographs of his coupe. Steve, what are the chances we'll get to eyeball the coupe at Hot Rod-a-rama?

Attached Files:

3. I hope Dick and Marshall bring it to HotRod-A-Rama, the car really needs to be seen in person. It's awesome ! again way to go Marshall & Dick at Goodguys !

4. marshall

marshall
    from tacoma/wa.

Pink, WTF, don't you guys know Royal Amethyst Poly when you see it ?

Steve ,you said you would never tell ,thats it I'm telling about the chickens!

Realy Don are you sure of that?

Thanks for the good words about the car .
    Marshall

5. I tried to tell them it wasn't PINK !

6. Hellfish

Hellfish

Any more pics of that Econoline?

7. I have a roof picture, and interior. I can post them tonite Hellfish if you want to see them. Thanks Rob

8. Hellfish

Hellfish

9. volksjunky

volksjunky

I have a ton of pics from the show,unfortunately flew to Washington without a cable for the camera ! That coupe was amazing in person,and I would have missed it if I didnt decide to make one more quick lap before i left. Show was honestly pretty overwhelming after being in Alaska for the last ten years. Thanks for the pics that were posted and I'll try to get some up also.

Carl

10. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Maybe yer just old.......
    I'd drive the fucker every day......'cause chicks love pink n' pearls....:D

11. Hellfish, here is the Roof pictures and the interior pic on the Econoline !

Attached Files:

12. found some more !

Attached Files:

13. ok ! here are some more !

Attached Files:

14. VenomousType

VenomousType
    from Atlanta GA

15. thread hi-jack what ! LOL thats the last of what I found on my other camera ! kicking back with buddies Saturday nite watching the cars cruise the fairgrounds.... Had fun !

Attached Files:

16. Clik

Clik

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I give. What engine is it?

17. One source said it was a Olds Quad 4 with a fake spacer to mount those two canted valve covers..:confused:

18. heads were scratching about that engine all day long, It was fun listening to people try to guess what it was !

19. Hellfish

Hellfish

That rules. Thanks!

20. CGkidd

CGkidd

Oh god to much info... But yes marshall drives it I saw it at the Camwinders show in Graham.

21. CGkidd

CGkidd

Love the Pinks and Pearls.

22. I talked to him in Spokane last year, and it is a quad. He said he always wanted an Offy, so the valve covers would have to do.

23. sirstude, well he pulled the deception off, as the truck always had a crowd around it, with the "experts" commenting on what the motor was... most we're wrong!
    Now that's cool!:cool:

24. FEDER

FEDER

Congrats to Dick and Marshall !!!!! Saw this car a few times during the build. Its tits from top to bottom, quality and impeccable detail throughout.
    But marshall You told Me it was tttitty pink FED