Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Damned pictures of Goodguys in Puyallup 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Wow, one of the best pic post I have seen on the HAMB.

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for posting from one more who didn't make it over there this weekend.

3. Mr. Jean

Mr. Jean

Thanks for sharing.:cool:

4. thanks.really miss going to that event,had some good times there over the years..........

5. Thanks for your hard work and sharing with us.
    Later,
    Dick

6. I will be at Hotrodarama and taking lots of pictures also. Its really funny as I don't take any pictures of the high dollar model kit cars with the billet everthing. They just don't do anything for me. I also don't care for tilt wheels from newer cars in old hotrods or LS blocks. And come on with the Torque thrust II's. I can't stand those!!!!! LOL! To each his own and thats whats good about hotrodding but Billetproof and Hotrodarama are the best for my tastes. The cars I took were only a small percentage of cool cars there. When you have over 2500 cars and half don't fit in with the HAMB, there are still 1250 cars to take pictures of. I took about 190 cars and 250 pictures total. In the link below you can see my Hotrodarama from a few years ago and Billetproof this year and a few years ago. I like taking pictures. Here's a link to some other cool pictures.
    http://s267.photobucket.com/home/sixt8bird/allalbums

7. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

I guess that the Fonz could not make... This guy us an excellent substitute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Johnny99

Johnny99

Thanks for sharing. Have not been to this one for awhile. Cross eyed half way through when I go. John

10. 296ardun

296ardun

Thanks for posting, the NW guys have great taste in rods and customs, very few "over the top" cars there...like others, I really am glad to see the Rice's 39 Bonneville coupe is still alive and well.

11. BadgeZ28

BadgeZ28
    from Oregon

Amazing photos. Thanks. But that cut down Plymouth is just plain wrong:D

12. Lots of great pictures, thanks. I havent been to GoodGuys since before they changed the years allowed. Cars there for everyones tastes for sure.

On the one hand I liked it because Im also into the 67-72 Chevy trucks, on the other hand, man there were a ton of Camaro's lol.

I agree on the TT II's, I was amazed at how many cars have them, or very similar wheels (boring).

Ive never attended Billet Proof or HotRodarama, Im going to have to check them out.

Ill see if I have any pics that are worth posting that you havent already posted up.

13. 65 impala

65 impala

wow got to save to go next year

14. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Awesome pictures! Looks like a great show. On a self serving note, does anyone have more pictures of this one?

15. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for sharing!!---Good job!!

16. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

outstanding coverage! thanks for posting

17. moses

moses

excellent pics. steve really like the 32 roadster red n black...jeffrey

18. Richard Head

Richard Head

[​IMG]

Does your pal "Whitey" know how you feel about Torque Thrust II's? Word on the street says that he likes them just a little.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  19. I know he does , he and I go round and round about them. All he thinks of are Torque Thrust IIs. Sick I tell ya , sick!!!

20. Yes this was one of the ones for me that stood out. It was just so clean looking!!

21. At Billetproof and Hotrodarama, the cars are all like this. I only took the traditional cars at Goodguys. Lots to see for everyone there but almost too much.
    I think Hotrodarama is the best show in the NW and then Billetproof. Oh and the Infestation in Issaquah is up there also. A few "Rat" rods but mostly traditional ones . Actually these 3 all have their good points.

22. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I think that 60's PU got Fonzi's #1 pick of the show. It sure deserved it. i will get to downloading my shots later in the week but we got alot of the same stuff.. some nice shots.

23. awesome pics do you (or anyone) have a pic from the front of the red 60 pontiac hardtop with the AWESOME fade job?

24. Custom54

Custom54

Awesome pics, too bad we didn't meet up for a cold one.
    See you at Hotrodarama .....

25. wow my buddys red 60 merc is such a pic whore

26. I was hoping to see you there but just saw your security behind your car!! LOL! Yeah my place is about 1 hour towards where you drive to I-5, I have lots of cold ones in the BARN, the official car hangout. Whenever you are down, let me know. Are you guys coming down for Hotrodarama?

27. Custom54

Custom54

Yes we will be there with all the Customs.

28. deadbeat

deadbeat

Hey bud great pics thanks for posting.Sure did warm me up.Just curious how do you pronounce Puyallup? Cheers Deadbeat

29. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

30. Deathtrap Kustoms

Deathtrap Kustoms

Great coverage! Thanks for that!!