Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Scott F.

Scott F.

I finally took some decent(non camera phone) pics of my car. Would it be possible to show it lowered some more with a medium to dark orange flat paint job? Other than that, go crazy and do what you want with it. removing the rear door handles would be nice too. Chop it? or maybe a lighter color on the body w/ darker roof?

Scott

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pro1street

pro1street

Here's one for starters.
    [​IMG]

3. CHARLIE_HUSTLE

CHARLIE_HUSTLE
    from CHICO CA.

james , thats sick ! , i love the gold...

4. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

help needed !!!!!!!! i have photoshop elements 7 . is this what you guys are using ?? if not what do you have ? i cant seem to wrap my head around how to use this . i cant even get to the preverbial 1st base . i have no clue as to how you chop , paint , etc a car . .......... any help will be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!! steve

if you are close to yuba city , ca. & have the time , i would love to watch you do stuff .................... [email protected]

5. Can somebody please do this up Watson style with flipper hubcaps and ww's? Thanks.
    Oh and thanks to whoever took the pics.:eek:

Attached Files:

6. dannyego

dannyego

I have been thinking about scallops on my falcon. Could some one do some up please?

Attached Files:

7. mj40's

mj40's

Can anyone help me? I'm building a 40 Ford pickup and I have this image in my mind of a 50-60's style build. More of a resto look. I like the color on this pickup but I would like to see it with wide white walls and maybe old style chrome rims. I also will be putting stock bumpers on both ends and white interior. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  8. Mathew21

Mathew21

Can someone please change my rims to some steelies. I'm thinking of running them or stock rims with small center hub caps.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

9. Thanks, that looks awesome! Can you try it in metallic red with silver flake (scallops/ panels) please?

10. iFlip

iFlip
    from San Angelo

You guys are probably going to shun me off the HAMB, but oh well. I know it's o/t, but i'm workin' with what i got. :p

Could someone do this blue
    [​IMG]
    with a pearl white top on this truck?

[​IMG]

Please don't kill me.:eek:

11. Now that is kool!

12. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

I would love to get some ideas on a mild and more severe chop for my shoebox.
    I'm also digging "that" gold color, of the car below, and would like to see my shoebox cleaned up (shaved door handles, a little lower in the back and skirts)
    Thanks, Chris
    [​IMG]

Love the color.
    [​IMG]

13. Alright, this is me trying to be subtle, but also a little different to the usual layed down rear window chop that these cars all seem to get. The chop is just cut through the A pillars and the entire roof pulled forwards and down. The C pillars are unchanged, except for losing some height. A minimal amount of rake on the B pillars also, so it looks like a chopped sedan still. Aside from that, I didn´t feel the need to change much else, as I like it very much as it sits. Doesn´t need skirts either IMHO, as these cars are slabby enough even without.

[​IMG]

14. pro1street

pro1street

[​IMG]

15. iFlip

iFlip
    from San Angelo

thanks alot! I love it.

16. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Thank you.
    I personally like the rear window layed down, but your rendering looks cool non-theless.

17. I can understand that. I just wanted to try something different for a change.:)

18. razorback

razorback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Sweden

You guys rule!!
    I WONDER IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE MY -59 WAGON A 59 BUICK GRILLE OR A TUBE GRILLE.
    Thats my options right now, or maby someone got a better call!
    [​IMG]

19. pcbart

pcbart
    from NC

can anybody take a stab at doing a two tone on my Ranchero? While this is not mine, it was the best picture I could find that gave a nice, clean side view. I'd like it to be pagan gold on top(from the top body line up) with the rest of the car a pearl white. also, I'm thinking about using some salt flat wheels on it and one piece windows.[​IMG]

20. pcbart

pcbart
    from NC

Let me try this again, hopefully this will give a better picture and thanks to who ever owns this Ranchero, it looks great!

can anybody take a stab at doing a two tone on my Ranchero? While this is not mine, it was the best picture I could find that gave a nice, clean side view. I'd like it to be pagan gold on top(from the top body line up) with the rest of the car a pearl white. also, I'm thinking about using some salt flat wheels on it and one piece windows.
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/P51C/MyFalcons001-

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  21. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

[​IMG]

22. HotRodMetal

HotRodMetal
    from USA

Cool photos. Given me some good ideas for my next project

23. Russian

Russian

'59 Buick grille

Attached Files:

24. pcbart

pcbart
    from NC

thanks for putting the picture up! I'm still trying to figure it out beyond the thumbnails at the bottom of a post.

25. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

No problem. If you have the url, you can click on the little window that shows mountains, a yellow sky (Must be LA:D) and that will give you the place to post your url.
    I've been trying to get a pic of Pagan Gold, with little success. Anyone?

26. NateGreco

NateGreco

Here's a quick one I did yesterday... I really like Corvair vans ... but I hate the front.... so here's my version of a sectioned corvair van.. with a 59 Impala front end.
    Impalair?
    [​IMG]

27. razorback

razorback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Sweden

THANKS Russian!!