Register now to get rid of these ads!

Opinions on zoopseal?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Just Gary, Feb 14, 2003.

1. KIRK!

KIRK!

I like watermelon!

2. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Dude...this is from 2003. Ha!

3. Double Threadsurrection!!!!
    '03, '05, '10

night of the living zombie thread...

4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

2003... I wasn't even born yet.!!

5. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Wouldn't that be triplethreadsurrection...???

R-

6. Double...
    born and died in'03
    threadsurrected in '05, again in '10

7. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

At the risk of starting an argument, if you're putting it that way: born and died in '03, born and died in '05, born and possibly killed (but will eventually die) in '10 = triple...

R-

8. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Anybody know what has become of Polisher? I know he had some health problems, but he brought a lot of knowledge to the party, and I've missed his input.

9. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

When my 37 sedan went to the painter and the frame was all cleaned up, I decided to try this product on my parts, chrome, billet, etc. My garage looked like a lab from high school. Several banquet tables were set up, covered with towels and clean sheets. I spent a long time polishing parts, removing excess waxes / cleaners / rouge, rinsing with distilled water, etc. I even bought a graduated cylinder so I could accurately measure the kit's fluids and divide it into thirds so I could save some for future use or repeat dunks.

So, I spent what seems like days, polishing, washing, rinsing, treating, etc. Every little doo-dad from dash knobs to MSD box brackets. It looked good, even the chrome plated billet. I did not do my wheels (Torque Thrusts clean up great with just soap, weater and Windex), me thinks.

But was the Zoops worth it? Nope. Certainly not for the price and the hours of prep time. A year or so later, I threw the rest out.. and gave away the graduated cylinder to the next sucker. Never again will I expend so much for so little gain. Gary

10. krooser

krooser

Profile sez he's still an Alliance Vendor and his website is still up...

11. 50stude p/u

50stude p/u

this was linked to on the "oldest thread" thread. apparently this is the oldest one on record. no one will ever one-up that kind of ressurection

12. however...
    only 'surrected' twice... ;)