Register now to get rid of these ads!

the devil was in my car, so i cut it apart

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SPEEDBARRONS, May 26, 2010.

1. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I second the torpedo!!!

2. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Dude, you're over-medicating. Stop now and call your sponsor.

3. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

This thread proves that schitzophrenia and bi-polar people really do exist, and that they are in fact nuttier than a drunken bedbug :p :D

4. oldcarfan

oldcarfan
    BANNED
    from missouri

what a strange thread.

5. It all made perfectly good sense to me. is there something wrong with me? Yup! Everybodies got to be something!

6. InPrimer

InPrimer

Holy fuck, Germ's alter ego..

7. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

I dig the chrome helmet, use the shape of the helmet for the rear of the rod. See it?

8. scott - you should turn that firetruck into a boat-tail roadster inspired vessel. that'd rule. do it.

9. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

the ass end is just wrong looking. Start out with some wires and bias plys and go from there.

10. marx

marx

Geez. This thread fully represents everything wrong about the internet. Please, somebody kill this thread! For the love of God and Acetylene. Kill it now!

11. Boats, cars, boat tail, ducks.
    Seems OK to me.

12. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

That fire truck, the town wanted it in the 4th of july parade, ha kick rocks.... that truck should become the new SWINDLERS ramp truck bonneville hauler thingy, just sayin.... who are you thread killer guys.... all I hear in my head is Johnny are you queer boy from Valley girl, and some communist red scourge.... my married family is Russian, so I see shit bag nonothings, I need a Skat Kitty bad, I can't stand it, hurts.... what the hell on the roadster... I'm reaching out for help, you guys can sway me, i can be convinced, live your dream thru me.... i'm already thinking I should flip a wheelbarrow upside down and weld it to the back get me some drag radials and go fuck shit up , when the hell is anything i'm alone to much you people slay me laughing all the time, i hate my car i love my car, its a constant, do you guys remember when I cared, I did some nice stuff, who here has a buffalo head my brother needs one six cars one container, is that a record? don't hate me

Attached Files:

13. A chitty chitty bang bang tribute car?

14. oldcarfan

oldcarfan
    BANNED
    from missouri

i literally dont understand any of your posts, they might as well be in fucking yiddish.

15. moter

moter

WTF did you smoke..snort or shoot into your body to make these words come out on a computer screen?? This makes me want to just bang my head on the wall......you NEED help ..wow!!:eek:

16. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Don't you have a '32 Roadster. YOU FREAK!!! Where are the pictures of that? You complained about having to go get it, WITHOUT ME!! Then no pictures? Asshole...

17. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

As I said, schitzophrenia is really hard to understand. The worst part of all of it is that the looney toones seem to think they are normal and what they spout makes total sense. :D

18. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Hey! My son-in-law is Israeli,what's your point?

19. 31whitey

31whitey

living in a small interesting town...

you think, people think, about the living there...

They dont care.

20. Toner283

Toner283

This thread gets fucking weirder every time I open it. I keep expecting him to launch the torpedo at somebody. :)

Carry on gentlemen.

21. Joe King

Joe King

you need to go to the mountains a pray my son

22. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

He ain`t to bad. Know of a guy who got off his meds and lost his 18 wheeler. Took the cops 2 weeks to find it. Ya, I`m thinkin it was a refrigerated unit.

23. moter

moter

heck hes already there....

24. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

oh yeah the 32 roadster, i have devoted 12 hours to the door hinges, doors are hung, chassis is stretched back to 106" wheelbase, I'll get there.....too many things to distract me, i'm the idiot that will drop everything to go watch a sunset, admire the way the bluegills beg for food, watch 99 luft balloons, Dug! lets goes to Israel to throw rocks at Dale Chihuly! my town is frought with weirdos, everyone is interesting even you

25. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I aint no flatlander

26. Good job man. Piss the hambers off. I love it keep on doing what you love bro! :)

27. Saw the movie ......

He gets the girl in the end .....

Jim ;)

Attached Files:

28. Things must be pretty slow in "Downtown Tarnation" these days, eh!:D:eek: Keep at it SpeedBarrons.

29. Clowns scare me and I likes chicken, ducks are so over done.

30. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

German helmet.....german helmet...german helmet.....back of car....must do....look like .......germin....helmut.....must not inhale....gas.........must do....helmut....must....focus........helmit.