Register now to get rid of these ads!

NOR-CAL KNOCK OUT-CAR SHOW! in Vallejo ca. JULY 3rd

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by seret, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Thanks to all of you who showed up at our first annual show.
    We had a good time, and are already planning for the next show, same weekend, same venue 2011.
    We have a lot to improve but all in all, i think people had a good time.
    After all...we are only 2 people running this, and we started the whole process just 4 months ago.
    We'll keep you updated. Again, thanks for coming!!!

2. M.Edell

M.Edell

Very Cool, kick back show!! thanks

3. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

My hats of to you for pulling it off in such a short time. It was a pretty good show. Can't wait for next year. Looking foward to seeing how much growth takes place.

4. Well, now we have a year to work on it. It'll be a lot better next year. We have tons of ideas, so please stay tuned and check our websites and such..join our mailinglist and we'll keep you updated. Once again...thanks for showing up.
    We had about 1000 people and 280 cars......

5. Hey man....have you owned my old gasser? The '60 F100....
    WHAAAAAAAT??

Me and a buddy built that one down in Orange County just to have a ride to Viva that year.
    Shit man.........Weird :)

Check my album and you'll see a pic

6. M.Edell

M.Edell

Whoa! Thats a friggin trip! small ass world..Had shitload of fun up here with that thing 5 years ago.I owned it twice in my life...Its somewhere on the East Coast these days.They cleaned it all up too..My wife still talks about that truck..she hated it, no firewall and the breather would leak hot oil and burn her legs..I told her not to wear shorts!!....LOL...

7. Hahaha, i know. The first trip was from Anaheim to Vegas..300 miles. Blew the tranny at the first stoplight in Vegas, got the car towed to the carshow and at the same time called a tranny shop and bought another tranny. 1 hour later we had changed the tranny and fired it up again.
    Was lotsa fun building that one...Lotta peoplem believed it was an old gasser, fact is...a buch of old timers remembered seeing the car race in the late 60's, hahahaha

8. Any more pic's?

9. Hey Bob! Well, i hope people will post more pics. There was a few magazines at the show, so just keep yer peepers open!

10. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I will post mine, as soon as I get back to the shop, where I left the camera.

11. Any chance you guys can email me some pics, so i can post them on our website?
    Didn't have time to take any pics at all.
    If so, please mail them to: [email protected]

Thanks!!

12. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

More:

Attached Files:

13. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Even more:

Attached Files:

14. Thanks for posting all pics, and thanks gimpy for emailin me all pics. We'll update the website within a few days!!

15. Triggerman

Triggerman
    from NorCal

280 cars? Wow, it didn't seem like that. I liked the show because it was small and not crowded, had a nice mix of genuine cars and the fairgrounds are pleasant.

16. I drove all the way from Regina, SK and I am staying in San Jose for a bit to do some car stuff.

17. Hank and Korena, you guys did a great job!

18. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

Yes, great show and a great excuse to get out of the valley heat and into a nice shady 80 degrees! Had fun & looking forward to the next one.
    Thanks!

19. SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS

SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS
    from BAY AREA

I had a good time, looking foward to next year and actually having a car there instead of in the process of building it.

Cleatus- i lovedseeing your car there man.

20. Yeah, we'll hope for more customs next year. Well, maybe it wasn't 280 cars, i got that number from someone that said they counted. Not so important though, main thing is that everybody had fun and could kick back and dig the cars.
    Hope to see ya guys next year again!!!

21. M.Edell

M.Edell

It was a Kick Ass show across the board..Hope to be there next year! If you need The RevTones to perform let me know..

22. Will have the Rev Tones in mind buddy, glad you liked the show!!!

23. Lawley

Lawley
    from napa ca

Had a kick ass time

24. The website is now updated!!

25. missylu

missylu

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making NCKO #1 such a BLAST!! We are already planning for next years show which will again be on the 4th of July weekend! NorCal KnockOut #2 - July 2nd 2011

Check out Live 105's very own DJ Noname's video from NCKO 2010!! 'East Bay Nights' by Rancid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3XBiB6g72o

XOXO-Korena

26. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

27. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

28. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

29. fur biscuit