Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof NW 2010. Fresh off the press!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jun 26, 2010.

1. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Looks like a great show, thanks for the pics!!

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And thats all folks!!!!

3. The rudy brown and black 41 chevy pickup is my friend Bob's truck..it's bitchin. and the "Rust Rocket" roadster is my friend Barney's car.

4. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Great pictures! Looks like a fun show. Thanks for sharing! :cool:

5. Yeah, the clouds burned off and then it got hot again at Billetproof!!! I got burned pretty good. I think this is one of my favorite shows as everyone seems like they all are having fun. I know I do. Lots of cool cars that I missed also as my battery on the camera was shutting down. I hope to be a participant for next year with the one and only Hemified 3 window Whippet coupe.
    One of the bands seemed to drive everyone nuts , they were called Wavesauce!!! The band was good but they need to dump that fricking howling cat in heat on every song. It got old after about 30 seconds. Here's a free plug whether good or bad. http://www.wavesauce.com/bio.html
    What it did do was made the drive home for two hours alot of goofy fun as we mimicked that fricking out of tune howling banchee, screaming cat sound all the way home . We had tears in our eyes laughing and joking about it. Like I said, the band was pretty good but that fricking noise maker needs to die!!!!!!!!!LOL!

6. 65 impala

65 impala

thanks for postin

7. pulling a Bad Bob I see.

:D

Nice.

8. Jimmy Tee

Jimmy Tee

What a Cool collection of Rides. Thanks for sharing all those pics. Looked like a great show.

9. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Wheres the pictures? HAHA. KILLER The Rabid Whippet! Thanks for the shots. Slim

10. fat141

fat141

EXCELLENT PICTURES
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    Rod

11. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for all the pics. LOTS of cool cars and thanks for the pics of the 6 wheeler :)

12. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Wow, cool show. Looks like fun! Thanks for showing us the photos.

13. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Man, I don't think you missed even one car! Thanx for posting.

In the just wondering department, can anyone tell me just what has been done to the body of this ride (if anything?). Are my eyes getting that old, or has it been sectioned or channelled or just what? The nose seems lower than stock, like perhaps some sort of an angle or pie section to lower the body in the front a tad? I sure like the way it looks because it doesn't seem stock. Thanx, Gary

Nevermind... the more I look at it, the more I think it's just the rake, front axle drop and probably the bobbed rear fenders. Or not...?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  14. Big Blue Car

Big Blue Car
    from Orlando FL

Great cars and great coverage. It is nice to see the cars on the other side of the country.

15. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Thanks for all the great shots. You must have covered all the cars. Very nice job. I just listened (or tried) to this bands music. Sounds like they got a noisemaker from the "Outer Limits" or some sci-fi show. It makes the music unlistenable. I think I'd have been laughing too. :D

16. Paul Windshield

Paul Windshield

Great pics!
    Thanks

17. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

Your time spent posting coverage is much appreciated. Thank you!

18. gearheadbill

gearheadbill

Definately channeled. There is NO reveal in the side of the frame rail showing. The top of the front fender is way up on the hood side. Cool car.

19. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Bill,
    Whew! I'm not going blind then. Thanx for the info. I just love how this car looks and sits. Makes the stock ones look kinda funny now! Gary

20. Whippet- great coverage, thanks for taking the time to post. That band needs some coaching on their sound system or something. I can hear why you had a good laugh.

21. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The Maroon 32 five window is channeled. That car has been around for as long as I have been hitting runs in the PNW.

I"ll throw in my link to my photos so as not to get a dozen threads going on with photos of the event.
    http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/mr48chev/Billetproof NorthWest 2010/
    They aren't edited anywhere near as well as Rabid Whippet's though.

The cars were great and the variety was great. Wrecked Metals and April May's booths served somewhat as HAMB central.

I'll agree with you on that annoying sound that the one band constantly put out on every song. But I've noticed in the past that bands at these events usually view the participants and their cars as "background" for their performances.

I see that I missed a lot of cars even with as much walking around as I did.

I Managed to snag the last 2010 event shirt they had on Saturday.

We took a side trip on the way home and cruised up to the Mt St Helens view point which is abut 30 miles and an hour off Hwy 12 but spectacular when you get there.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  22. Soreback

Soreback

Thanks for posting the pictures. I left my camera in my car and was hobbled by a foot operation, so I didn't want to go and get it. A GREAT SHOW! Thanks Again.