Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fine rides at the Sloan Auto Fair (pic heavy!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Al K, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Well,I'll be spending the weekend at the Sloan show in Flint,Michigan. I won't bother with too much verbiage,so just enjoy! I did keep the "donk"-wheeled vehicles out;except one special one...for later.

Attached Files:

2. But wait,there's more!

Attached Files:

3. ...And yet more:

Attached Files:

4. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Nice, I really dig the gray and white Buick.

5. Now for a little fun. Last year,I posted pics from this show, and got cheerfully chided by the lovely Hotrodladycruiser about showing cars with billet wheels and such. Rightfully so,and I've learned my lesson. Maybe...

I'll now present a Right/Wrong comparison. One car is right-on every level-and almost makes me want to build one. The other is just plain wrong-on almost every level(paint quality was top-notch,though)-and I included it just to stir the pot. Oh Denise?...:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All in good fun now...

6. Yeah,that car was incredible;my Dad would have offered to buy it were he still here. Thought of him when I shot the pic. -Al

7. nice picts, I'll be there tomorrow

8. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Skipped it this year. My good friend Kyle and I took our cars for a little drive today when we took our families to the beach. Rather drive than park!!

9. Can't blame ya. Today,you would have needed the flotation devices at the show-tons of rain and a lot fewer cars.

A look at today's rides:

Attached Files:

10. Thanks to weather related computer issues(MI got a blast yesterday),these aren't coming out until today. Better late than never...

Attached Files:

11. Last batch;'twas a great show,up until the buzzkill rain arrived.

Attached Files:

12. sololobo

sololobo

That is the most restored rides I have seen in a long time, and some extremely beautiful iron. The black drop top Pontiac is so gorgeous. Outstanding competetion cars as well. Thanx for your generous effort to take us to Sloan. Loved it. ~Sololobo~

13. Thanks,SoloLobo;if the Can-Am thread hadn't died,I had some cool shots of an M8F and an M20 that showed up(solo shots in a post above) to post. Pure sex on wheels,they are!

14. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Thanks AL K! Killer! The 58 Buick is sick!!!.
    Thanks for the great coverage and sharing.
    The Cheetah and McClaren are insane.
    But you’ll have to wait till tonight to hear from Denise, she lost her HAMB privileges at work. HAHA

15. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

That's a helluva side seat on the yellow roadster. Good way to catch a face full of gravel. Is that considered a Mother-In-Law seat then???

16. ....& I can't tell which is which.

JH

17. I'm gonna have to agree with Jim,,your getting better but I think the comparrison using this Deuce would have been a better image,, HRP

[​IMG]