Register now to get rid of these ads!

A queston about 1963 Dodge 330 interiors for anybody who might know.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Byron Crump, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

On a 330 is it supposed to have a stainless type of insert on the door panel?

Mine has nothing and I was wondering if it is just missing or if cheapy cars did not have them.

[​IMG]

2. storm king

storm king

Looks like a Super Stocker interior to me...

3. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

Yeah, that is what somebody told me but finding interior pics from back then is not real easy and most of the interior shots I have seen so far are in four doors and not max wedge cars and they have stainless...I am a mopar newbie so I just don't know these things.

I am kinda dense to top it off LOL.

4. hemifarris

hemifarris

It's supposed to have a silver/type trim about 1 1/2 inches wide running the length of the door panel.

5. sure wish I could find a buyer for a nice - plastic - radio delete plate...for a 440/Polara...

6. hemifarris

hemifarris

Here's a picture. Sorry about the quality. Click to enlarge.

Attached Files:

7. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

I have seen the silver trim on other cars but does anybody know for sure if on the lightweights was it left off or still on them?

I am getting conflicting answers. One guys said on most max wedges it was on them but not on a lightweight.

Oh, and thanks Hemifarris.

8. hemifarris

hemifarris

Merc, contact Jim Schild at [email protected] He's one of the utmost authorities on Mopar super stock cars from 62-69. He's written many books on them. His company is;
    The Auto Review
    5 Rowna Oak Lane
    Columbia,Il. 62236

Attached Files:

9. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

I will do it, thanks again.

Funny thing, I just got that book a few days ago for my B-day and have not read it yet, just thumbed through it.

10. hemifarris

hemifarris

P.S......Several years ago I owned a rotissiere restored '65 Plymouth Hemi Belvedere sedan and was knee deep in Mopar books, pictures and model cars. I bought this accurate scale model of a '63 super stock Dodge. Please note the interior photo. Sorry it's not real clear....Click on picture to enlarge.Mike

Attached Files:

11. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota