Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

Holy Crap, you should warn a guy. I laughed so hard one of my eyeballs popped out of my head.
    Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

2. 57FORDF100

57FORDF100
    from bell

hey guys i was wondering if some one can change the rims on my truck to these rims
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Grifta32

Grifta32

WOW! This thread is inspirational. I am in complete awe of the talent on display.

This is my 64 Catalina. If someone were to show me this with some Astro supremes and a lower stance it would be greatly appreciated!
    I intend to shave it of handles, gingerbread and maybe trim as well. I would show my photoshop attempt at that but we all need a little pride eh?
    As far as paint I was thinkin about a paneled 60s/70s custom thing with a lace panel on the roof. But after looking around here I would love to see any other ideas. My this I gotta keep it blue based just cuz, well, I really like blue.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  4. Russian

Russian

1. the way it is now
    2. lowered

Attached Files:

5. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Can someone show the Hoodlum in Black and or Washington Blue.I'm starting to think about color.Your help will be appreciated.Thanks.
    [​IMG]

6. Grifta32

Grifta32

7. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I vote Washington Blue. That's a badass color! What kind of wheels are those?

9. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Thanks,it looks cool in color.Now I'll have to decide what's what.The front wheels are 19 inch Harley Davidson V-rod wheels. Rod at Shop #10 modified them for 54 Chevy spindle mounts.The rears are 18 inch Astro van spare tire wheels.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  10. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

ive posted here about getting some help with a photo chop but no help will any one help me?

11. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Do you have any pics of the whole car?

12. sinks88

sinks88

I would love some help:
    White Whites with steel wheels
    Frenched headlights and tail lights
    Visor
    Chopped 2 inches
    and trim and door handle deletes
    [​IMG]
    then a new grill, I thought about some teeth?
    [​IMG]

I dont know how this works, but I am very excited to see a result

13. 56boracho

56boracho
    from lot

anyone please i want to see some color on my f1 i wanted to see what it would look like in a flatz oxide red ,blue, or black and maybe help me with some wheel ideas please!!

14. 56boracho

56boracho
    from lot

heres a pic the pic of my 1951 for f1:D

Attached Files:

15. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

Yes, I'm sure someone here would help you, but we need a picture of your car. You also need to tell us what you want done to it.

16. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

Alright guys I need some help getting my old man inspired on his new car. Can someone drop this about 3"(I know its tough because its in the grass but its the only side pic i have), black paint with white top, fender skirts, WWW's, maybe chrome reverse wheels or black wheels with beauty rings.

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      170.6 KB
      Views:
  17. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

here is what i need help with

18. skoh73

skoh73

'54 Caddy, if you can score a picture in more direct light from the about the same angle, it would be alot easier to work on and get a much better result. Just trying to get you what you are looking for to light a fire under your Pop.

19. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

I'll take another pic tomorrow in better light. Im not much with computers so i appreciate your patience. I'll get it up on the gravel driveway too so its easier to see ride hieght. Thanks.

20. 59mercsled

59mercsled

Can anyone photoshop this thing for me slammed to the ground and do a color change to flat black with a purple roof for me? Thats my plan for it if it dont sell. This isnt mine but i dont have a good shot of mine so this one will have to work. Thanks.

[​IMG]

21. skoh73

skoh73

'54 Caddy,
    Sounds like a plan. I think you are going to get some good results.

22. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

It's an invisible car. I use InvisaShop on those.:D

23. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a starting point, chopped about 3 inches, "B" pillar angled forward a bit.
    I haven't done scallops yet, guess I better learn. Maybe someone can run with this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  24. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

You did a nice job Eli with what you had to work with, but I cheated and found another car, changed the color and added the scallops.
    [​IMG]

Here's a gray/silver one for some inspiration:
    BTW billytschopshop, thank you for your service to our country and come home safe.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  25. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thanks for the compliment! It was a bit of a challenge, but a learning experience at the same time. I realized after I posted the pic that the shadow on the front of the hood was wrong. Oh wait, it's a '40 Ford hood! lol :D
    "...but I cheated and found another car, changed the color and added the scallops."
    It ain't cheating, just a different perspective!

BillyTschopshop, be careful over there and when you get home you gotta start a thread on this build so we can follow. I never really realized how graceful the lines were on the early '50s Chevys. Frikken things look great chopped!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  26. KQQ16

KQQ16

I've already started the Photochop with removing door handles and the rear bar and the bags, wouldn't mind seeing it with scollops tho. I was thinking white or off white but any other colour you guys would think would look good I'm happy.

[​IMG]

27. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

28. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

I would just like to say thank you to JamesD that hooked me up with a flat black finish on my 1934 Chevy Sedan. I waited about a week and it was worth it! In return, I purchased the 15th Anniversary Edition Rodder's Journal and shipped it to him in Germany from Washington state. I really appreciate the help and have found a new great friend on the HAMB.
    I love the HAMB. Thank you Ryan!!
    Miss3Four

29. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

hey i dig the 1st on you did can i see it inverted the othere way the gray i wanted with the purple scallops

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010