Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Ford 3Window Barn Find in Pennsylvania Auction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The37Kid, Jun 10, 2010.

1. But this '32-3W was in a barn... or near a barn... or maybe it once drove past a barn... all we know for sure is that the thread title contained the word barn and that clearly makes this car worth fifty thousand dollars. :)

2. TBone69

TBone69
    from NJ

Hey maybe if everyone thinks it will go for too much no one shows and someone "steals" it.

That being said whoever gets it CHOP IT :) !!

3. 1929rats

1929rats

all I can say is, man, oh man, oh man!!!!!!!

4. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Websters Dictionary: Auction: A place where at least 2 fools act like their ignoring each other and pay to much for the product selling!

5. pastlane

pastlane

can't chop it, auction ad says "to restore"

6. If I had a truckload of money, you could guarantee I'd make that a clone of the Silver Sapphire version 1! Just thinking about it makes me taste blueberries.:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  7. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

If Barrett-Jackson gets it, it will sell for $150,000.00!

8. Ha! Yeah, with a Carroll Shelby autographed Alice Cooper guitar and that one dudes ponytail!

Sorry for the attack of the 50 foot Rodding & Restyling cover!:eek:

9. To true, but can anyone actually verify that statement.

10. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

You'll notice that this is one of the few Front Wheel Drive deuce coupes that Henry made using modified Novi Indy car differentials. The "all season" tires on the front give it away.

Car will be worth less because it is also a rumble seat coupe, so there's no place to put your luggage and 24" speakers....

Did they mention how much they wanted for barn? I've been looking for a replacement

dj

11. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

3w's are boring

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  12. kinda funny to see you guys get all worked up over a 32 Ford....now if it were a Mopar!!!

13. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Actually, Ford sold more rumble seat 3W coupes than trunk coupes.

( for those who cannot tell ... )
    The rumble seat coupes have a inside remote deck lid latch and a step pad on the right rear fender ...

[​IMG]

The trunk coupes have a deck lid handle on the lower part of the deck lid :)

[​IMG]

14. hey for the guys that said it would be cheap cause there are no front fenders need to read the auction ad it says it does include the front fenders. also note the step pad on top of rear fender

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  15. Anderson

Anderson

Is it just me, or are those front wishbones split?

16. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Happy with my off brand 3 window, this one would be .....how's it said?
    WAY ABOVE MY PAY SCALE?:D

17. poboyross

poboyross
    from West TN

Well Jeffrey.....MY CHANCES ARE NOW FOOKED!!!! I knew someone was going to bring it up again. However, I could probably get the Mustang cheap, back into the 32 and smash the ever lovin' sheeeit out of it and be outta there before anyone could do a damn thing! "what was his license plate number? Uh...oh wait.....". Yes I do poison wells! :eek: lol

BTW Jeffrey, rarely does an average guy get his dream car when faced with the fact that:
    1)it's a 32 Ford, and
    2)he doesn't make mad cash.

Ok...there's two ways I can look at that. Either you're right and I'd have no chance....or yer jes tryin ta scare e'rybody so you can nab it!

18. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

How true Larry ......:D / 5W rule

19. 88 gtu

88 gtu

This should be interesting.Hopefully no one from the pissing contest market shows up so we can see it go reasonably priced.

20. mickeyc

mickeyc

Well I am working a deal for a car that I really like. If I thought I could get
    the kind of money you guys mentioned for my car and parts. (no chassis) I would sell mine to repay myself!

21. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

Wouldn't it be the shit if they pulled it out of the auction and all these guys with the flatbed trailers showed up??

22. poboyross

poboyross
    from West TN

I might still go to it just to see what kind of crap goes down and come back with the dirty gossip. I was going to go with my measly duckets and hope for a miracle....now I'd just go to see the trainwreck!

Straightpipes, that would be funny as hell!

23. calvinh

calvinh

As a rule of thumb barns are generally located near farms or ranches for the purpose of housing animals, feed, and/or farm/ranch supplies. So why do all these old junky cars keep showing up in them?!? Where are all the cool old plows?

24. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Seriously, how much is it worth without a 25 louver hood? They will struggle to get $125,000 out of it......................maybe not.:rolleyes:

Frank

25. The37Kid

The37Kid

I was TOLD it was in a barn, they never said when. It corld have been a Pennsylvania barn with three windows that had a 1932 Ford in it, I just wanted to get thr HAMB think tank working. :D I say it brakes $50,000.

26. The37Kid

The37Kid

Ok the back window is down a few inches, are you talking to someone in the trunk?:confused:[​IMG]

27. Could be a glass car.....Painted with patina paint...............

28. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

That is not my coupe ... :)
    But it does look a LOT like mine.

The window does go up and down in my 3W also ... but so far ... no one has ridden in the rear to talk to :D

[​IMG]

29. yekoms

yekoms

They should have had the auction last Saturday. NSRA Nats East in York was goin on close by. What a cluster that would have been with all of the tire kickers...
    Smokey

30. Them there ol Fords just a keep on poppin up ;)