Register now to get rid of these ads!

the devil was in my car, so i cut it apart

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SPEEDBARRONS, May 26, 2010.

1. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

The door bubbles on 42-48 Chevies, Pontiacs, Olds make nice boattail beginnings, too.

2. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

You forgot the fenders, keep cutting!

3. little skeet

little skeet
    from huston

Keep on cutting it.....maybe you will end up with a frame and running gear, then you can build a real car!

4. Master of None

Master of None

So what did u do with the box...........? I'd put it back on.

5. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

door bubbles on 48 chevies, good idea, any how, the little green car is just an idea, i like it, but sure if I'm gonna build one than lets do it better, still need some swoopy fenders.... you other kids slay me, drugs? whats that? I don't even drink, sure I'm a bit of a nut job.... but I'm still allowed to have guns... I think? I never asked. thinking early sprinter tail like this one, just without the late style bump. the box i built from shortened A bed sides, it wasnt that great and it was to short to begin with...did I mention I need swoopy fenders?

Attached Files:

6. moses

moses

scott stop drinking the water in that town if you must drink water make shure its bottled and sealed...lmao...jeffrey

7. Joe King

Joe King

why would anyone want to be on a boat.

8. moonboots & sweatpants

moonboots & sweatpants
    from Coalfield

now we're talkin boats? we goin whale huntin, if so I call front seat.

9. Hellvedere Steve

Hellvedere Steve
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Coalfield

I get to shoot the torpedo!!! Don't forget to bring the spaceballs helmet!

10. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

BOATS!!! don't get me started, fucking boats... always havin to fix them, these kids takin them out, crew of a hundred, why cant they fix these boats, somebody on board should fix these boats, stupid boats, there heavy, ride like shit, dirty, I hate boats.... I love the SeaFreeze though, thats a good boat, i like workin on that boat, 298 feet of love, thats a good boat, alot of that scrap makes it onto my cars, why some of the factory is now in the structure of my 32 roadster, that roadster, now that was fun 4 1/2 days to New York round trip to get a 32, no sleep, now that was worth it, I should cut that apart, that car needs to be cut up, 32's who the hell really wants those, I've had millions of them, their like herpes, you can't get rid of em, who needs a 32, fuck you zoloft monkey madness, ha ha monkeys, stupid monkeys

Attached Files:

11. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

thank you steves32, you may have just saved my life, and many others.... people need to know about this, I'm taking my firetruck to Seattle tomorrow to start a campaign, people will listen, when they hear the siren, people will listen. shoot its saturday tomorrow, millions of hillbillys will be abandoning the city to go to the dirt for the weekend, whats fun about dirt? I hate dirt, we need to concrete over the dirt, we need more roads, more parking lots, we need a tunnel to canada, canada eh? I should move back to Toronto, its safe there, " they " aren't there

12. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I threw some sheet metal at my car, its just sitting there... it has a long way to go... I think I hate it. somebody give me a T coupe body, a nice one... I'm lazy. I'm not crazy, your crazy, all I wanted was a pepsi just one pepsi and you wouldn't give it to me

Attached Files:

13. Area56

Area56
    from Oklahoma

Please stop watching 12 monkeys and go work on the car.

14. just one pepsi. and she wouldnt give it to me.
    boat tails rock.
    pepsi, well........

15. Boats and ducks. evil.

on a serious note. what about moving the hood/trunk/boattail thing up to the lip of the tub?

16. (BlueOval)

(BlueOval)
    from Slo-Cal

This thread is like a fucking Tim Burton movie I love it !!!!!!!!!:D

17. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

i hate boats too. greasy, dirty, loud boats. and every time your carrying somthing heavy the tide is never rite so you cant just walk off em.

18. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

well I goofed on that, trouble is.... I have a folding top thats always on it, it wasnt so keen lookin, plus the boathoodtail is short and stubby, which means when I steal the hood off the neighbors car to make the bottom (he's a dick) it will look even more weird than it is. I'm about to go hide it in my forest

19. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

yes!!! so you know too... I hate the tide. the tide is wrong.

20. Danoflapper

Danoflapper

SPEEDBARRONS, you're the man.

21. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

HA! Yes.

[​IMG]

So what is the new grille going to be? Or will there be no new grille? Will there be swoopie front fenders that flow all the way back?

22. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

yes sir. i dont work on fishing boats but you probably seen my boats tuggin around your coast.

23. flamed34

flamed34

Gotta love a Suicidal Tendencies quote!

24. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

The heck with the cars I want to see the engines in the shoes, Shoes its all about the shoes.

25. freakboy

freakboy

So what exactly is going on here? Im confused as hell but im subscribing just cause its funny as hell.

26. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I hate my car, boattails are for parades and squares, I cut it all apart again, its fuggin stupid looking< still is, had some oldtimey bobbed rear fenders, they live on it now to keep the glitter off the back of my head. hate hate hate hate, the wheels are stupid< i won't shame the magnesium hilibrands that fit this small ford pattern, the wheels were free, they stay untill something else comes along, I will bend some tubing to mimic a bustleback victorian sassy dress thing, more to come, someone sidetracked me with a gorilla, i will glitter him.... pat brown, you don't fuck around with pat brown

Attached Files:

27. johnny boracho

johnny boracho

Epic fail of a thread.

Attached Files:

28. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I don't see anything smart from you, your club stole my name.... my real name. fail is something the kids say. there in lies the rub. you should have said gay. show me how smart you are, show me your car, the one that never changes the one that never evolves the one that never de-evolves, i'm tired, your wasting my time I have many things to build, and many cars to send to Germany, yawn..... challenge me, and yeah the new medicine is working

29. johnny boracho

johnny boracho

gtfo...please close this thread.

30. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

you need to incorporate the torpedo into this build somewhere...

Want to end traffic jams? Use a torpedo.