Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. some of our bikes at our local park in the hood..rosevelt park on a sunday afternoon..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  2. most of the bikes in the club were built by yours truly....just to get the guys to join the club ...my parents had a lil makeshift storage shed in our back yard..i used it as my bike shop and paint room...

3. this one is in 83/84..back in my high school years
    [​IMG]

4. my 67 mustang rag..reverse hood,,suicide doors..back in the late 80,s
    [​IMG]

5. vein

vein

More please........

6. here you go..at a local show..and yea i still have this one..owned her since 82..
    [​IMG]

7. Hotrod95

Hotrod95

Dude. AMAZING cars! Very insperational! Makes me want to get back outside and work on my ride. But its 100 somthin. So I think I will wait haha. But anyways man, great cars!

8. Time to call it a day.......

9. joel torres

joel torres

sup jesse im subscribed so im always checking for updates :) i miss your pics im still plugging away on my bomba

10. Wazzaap bro...good to hear from you...hope all is good..

11. DAMMM..DAAAMMM DAAAMMM...
    most of you know me for who i am, and what i stand for..here i am tring to keep our kids of the streets and out of jail and most of all out of gangs....i open my doors to any kid who wants to learn..to show them that thier is more in this fucked up world then your HOOD...

12. IM ASHAMED OF MY SELF...i can do this for other kids..but cant do it for my own family..
    my nephew ANDREW..JOINED THE SAME GANG I JOINED WHEN I WAS ABOUT 12
    ..last week hIs sister called me at 11 pm and asked if i could talk to him..im the only uncle they have..(my sis thier mom passed away 3 years ago..)
    she cried and said he was up to know good..that she feared something bad was going to happen and she did not want to loose her lil brother..i asked her if he was home..she said no..so i called his cell #..he answerd..and i spoke to him for a few minutes..i asked him to come by the shop the next morning so we can talk..

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  13. he said he would come by early the next morning....never showed up..about 11 am my niece called me...know shes crying even more...she can barley speak..UNCLE JESSE THE COPS TOOK MY BROTHER,..

14. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

man you build nice cars , wish i had an uncle with a shop to build bikes and cars at and learn a skill ,when i was a kid i was lucky i picked up some car skills from an older cousin and it kept me from falling through the cracks of life and gave me an interest in all things mechanical

15. COPS RAIDED HER HOME..and arrested my nephew..she did not know why..she was at the school in parants confrence with her 2 younger siblings when it all happen..so i called the local l,a,p,d.. to get some info...i spoke to a detective..and to my supprise..he is know bien charged with attempted murder on a rival gang member....
    why why why......i ask my self...what the fuck am i doing wrong.....

16. moter

moter

sorry to hear this...Hope things work out for you and the family

17. big creep

big creep

its not you homie! its the young butti trying to make a name. you can only do so much, dont blame yourself! in sure you remember when you were young how fun it was to run the streets, and if your uncle calls no matter how cool he is, the streets just sound fun to a young kid to run with his friends! sorry for what you are going though, but you can only do so much!

18. havent been at the shop..how can i...what do i tell the kids that work for me...i have no words...i am so ashamed...

19. big creep

big creep

lead by example! you have to show the ones no matter how hard life gets, you keep trucking along! you are a good guy to help so many!

20. thankz big creep...and yes i remember...but i also remember how close i came to bien killed by other gangs..i remember how my best homie died in my hands when we were both 12 years old...i still remember holding him in my hands as more shots went right true him..thing i would not want another young homie to go true..

21. but know my nephew is doing just that...

22. big creep

big creep

true but you are not that guy anymore, i remember some of the shit me and my friends did, and wow how did we all not die! different paths, but still doing stupid shit! we grow up, and you are that back bone for those youngster, and im sure it get hard some times. but getting through it will only show how strong you are in the end homie! keep your head up!

23. Seems like you already helped so many young guys from your area. You can only do what you can. You got no need to feel ashamed.

24. You can only do so much...... You can lead a horse to water, but cant make him drink. Kids, (well, even me too!) dont seem to grasp the concept of the fact that the decisions we make today can affect the rest of your life...... I bet that damn gang had him do something like that to get into the gang.... (if he actually did it) I am sorry to haer of this whole mess. But you have to keep working. Otherwise you get to much time to think, and "what if".... Those fucking "what if's" will drive you crazy if you let them.... I dunno about you, but work seems thereaputic for me in a bad situation, death in the family, etc...... I havent read the first 30 some pages, But I really commend you for trying to teach a skill to the at-risk youth..... You can tell kids what you would LIKE them to do, and for most that is enough to keep them out of trouble, but for some they just have to learn the hard way....... We're all here if you wanna talk about it or whatnot. P.S., you do some really nice work!!!

Take Care of yourself......

James

25. once agian...gracias homie....

26. big creep

big creep

no problem i will make a point to come visit soon!

27. THANKS GUY..i know im not much of a talker..but this computer stuff has really helped me out on speaking out....

28. ThunderRoad Garage

ThunderRoad Garage
    from missouri

sounds like your hearts in too right of a place to be feeling blame and shame. me being from the midwest i have no idea about gangs and would never pretend to tread lightly on any of that. the good thing is your nephews still alive. there's hope in there. Sometimes the good lord breaks us down so we have to build something new and better out of the pieces. Sounds like he has the right kind of uncle to be there for him.

hang in there brother. you will be in my prayers. for what its worth.

29. your prayers for my family and the kid who was shots family mean more than any words...thanks..

30. ThunderRoad Garage

ThunderRoad Garage
    from missouri

you are welcome... its the least i can do. try and keep this in mind and maybe it will help... God gives us what we need, sometimes it isn't what we want. and He never gives us more than we can handle. I have had to keep this in mind this last year to keep me going and to give me strength. but glad i can help.