Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration That BOAT looks like a CAR

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by StillOutThere, Sep 2, 2009.

1. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

'57-'59 BellBoy Banshee
    '57-'59 BellBoy Banshee being pulled by a matching '55 Chevy Vert.
    Shameless plug, I have 2 of these Banshee's available if interested in getting your feet wet!

Attached Files:

2. Sounds like Ralph Durans rig, shallow hull drag boat style with hopped up VW eng, heavy duty bike fork under the front and a second axle under the rear with tandem axle fenders so it looked like it was a run away on a trailer.
    He and his wife took it on a road trip to Vegas and Utah, they wore bike helmets with intercom, they had a CB radio in it and loved hearing the truckers go crazy about the boat going down the road. Sorry, no pictures but very cool boat with big wing on back and custom paint job. I think Ralph moved to Alabama years ago.

3. ThunderRoad Garage

ThunderRoad Garage
    from missouri

these boats have some beautiful lines. i learn something new everyday. i had no idea. thanks for sharing.

4. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

STILLOUTTHERE...no not realy, brother you should take a trip to T.S.O.----POP.

5. bigdav160

bigdav160

One day I'm going to own a '55 Chris Craft Cobra

[​IMG]

6. 51 BIRD

51 BIRD

7. doctorZ

doctorZ

that is absolutely beautiful.